mtd#2
Well-known member
This club would throw $800k contracts at them at age 18It’s not just first grade he transformed their pathways for long term success
His talent ID is also one of the best ie McEwen & Manuelela when he was 14 years old
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This club would throw $800k contracts at them at age 18It’s not just first grade he transformed their pathways for long term success
His talent ID is also one of the best ie McEwen & Manuelela when he was 14 years old
Why would you say that? A true supporter would welcome a professional athlete who just played a gf. Some of you people have no idea.Silly man lol.
I think he has been playing on one leg since he came back in.Am I the only one who thinks sam walker is over rated?
Not judging him on recent form... I assumed he was playing on one leg.I think he has been playing on one leg since he came back in.
No where near bouncing around the park like earlier in the season.
Which will teach him a lot now knowing he doesn’t have to do the big risks plays all the time.
It seems to me once the media ex players start talking them up their managers just raise the asking price 🤷♂️Not judging him on recent form... I assumed he was playing on one leg.
I mean pre injury and the apparent $1.7m he is after..
Isn’t the blonde shelia in the box our moneyball recruitment guru?![]()
Revealed: Knights’ looming blow as rivals circle recruitment guru with ‘huge’ poaching bid
Revealed: Knights’ looming blow as rivals circle recruitment guru with ‘huge’ poaching bidwww.foxsports.com.au
I have the feeling the club is hoping like hell we get a couple of top notch players out of the kids coming through over the next few years and Friz Mann and Brailey are seen as fill and role models.
Very risky business expecting young kids to flourish in a club on struggle street but Iam not sure they have any choice. Till they are a regular finals team they will always struggle to attract the better players who are in the market place.
Mighty mouse shannon gallantMM ?
Andrew Johns is one of the few halves who could change a game without dominant forwards.It seems to me once the media ex players start talking them up their managers just raise the asking price 🤷♂️
I do think when he is fully fit he can create chances more so than most stereotype halfbacks.
But does need to be playing behind a forward pack getting over the advantage line, like most do.
Stats and dataIsn’t the blonde shelia in the box our moneyball recruitment guru?
It’s funny mtd#2Andrew Johns is one of the few halves who could change a game without dominant forwards.
The game has changed alot since then. Fatigue used to be a factor and the smaller fellas could really exploit the weaknesses of bigger and slower forwards.
I wonder how Nathan would go at the Tigers?
The perth bears ceo has no football experience he was a director of news and current affairs at Seven West media and editor in Chief the west Australian.Gosh Bears board are already tryna sack the CEO they’re as bad as us
The Sandgropers won't tolerate failure. Sure, they may have a tough start, but they will expect their team to perform when the club is established. I believe it will be exciting for RL.Gosh Bears board are already tryna sack the CEO they’re as bad as us
I’ll welcome him with open arms! I just think he’s mad for coming here, he should’ve ended his career on a high with the Knights.Why would you say that? A true supporter would welcome a professional athlete who just played a gf. Some of you people have no idea.
If only our powerbrokers had such ambitionsThe Sandgropers won't tolerate failure. Sure, they may have a tough start, but they will expect their team to perform when the club is established. I believe it will be exciting for RL.
Yeah PVL has saved him for nowThe perth bears ceo has no football experience he was a director of news and current affairs at Seven West media and editor in Chief the west Australian.
I dont think he will be a big loss for the Bears
He may be, but his goal kicking from the sidelines won the rorters the grand final, 2 very good kicksAm I the only one who thinks sam walker is over rated?
I have heard it more than once, that if you buy Walker you will almost win a premiership. I believe that to be accurate. He is a very good young player.He may be, but his goal kicking from the sidelines won the rorters the grand final, 2 very good kicks
Hes what WE need...but Benjis worst nitemareAnyone heard Sam burgess keen to apply for assist coach?