Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Matterson & MBye were token WTs
I find it very funny with Matteson he wanted a two year contract with Melbourne to go there I personally think he would have pulled the plug on season 27 left Melbourne in the pool and went after a medical retirement to fill his pockets like a mercenary
 
Well look at the positives, we can farewell them at next year's GF presentation for retiring players. We didn't have any this year.😊
Yep. I think that is very telling.

We have an extremely young squad. I'd prefer to throw a frizzel or a mann into the 19 rather than a junior who isn't ready. We need that experience and profesionalism. We do not have it.

Depth with quality guys at the end of their career vs depth in unproven juniors. I know who'd I take. Especially on year by year contracts.

When the juniors are ready, we retire the seniors. Or, if they get injured, we medically retire them early and bring the junior in faster.

The direction is the right one in my book.
 
Man Milford should never have gone to Brisbane . Sure he had that one season where Hunt literally dropped their premiership , but he was never really the same .
Too invested in nose beers and the party lifestyle like literally 90% of modern era broncos . Such a shame he couldn’t get his body right , and then the game went past him quick . Too unfit in the end .
He was massive at the Raiders super star in the making with Ricky's tough love but took the easy way
 
Have we signed Frizell..?Did we do a medical..?
Do we really have 3 mid30s rejects in our 30to "chnge the culture"..?
We're aiming to recruit experience.

Surely Frizz on a 1 year deal > Tamou.

I'm not a huge fan but the guy just played in a grand final and is a former rep player.

He's there to do a job.
 
Thats presuming they are capable of learning..spoon/spoon/13th/15th doesnt present an entirely persuasive argument tbh

Yeah that's true but I think you could make a positive case for many of our players to be in a good position to improve on what's happened this year, I thought there were good signs.

Anyway, it's a pipe dream but I'm going to be half glass full
 
Back
Top