Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He is lively in terms of pace and is one of those players who can create opportunities. He also has to get those handling errors out of his game. He could have upside for our team.Sign him up...born in Young!!,,where I was born!
Hopefully never. We are the Wests Tigers.I wonder how long it'll be till they have to put magpies on their jerseys
I think these types of signings could be smart for with what the club in terms of footy iq, toughness, depth ect if they can stay injury freelatest link: James Schiller via Sports Confidential
—
James Schiller could be on the move before next season despite having 12 months left on his contract at the Knights.
The Tigers are one club who have been linked with the 25-year-old who is free to leave Newcastle immediately if he secures a deal elsewhere.
Schiller arrived at Newcastle last season from Canberra and played 17 top grade games. But managed just one first grade game this year as he fell down the pecking order in a Newcastle side who marched towards the grand final.
Schiller impressed in NSW Cup, scoring 16 tries from 13 games for the Knights. The Tigers could be having a bit of a Knights reunion with Jayden Brailey and Kurt Mann already signed and Tyson Frizell expected to join the club.
Could be worse, they could all be with that dirt bag Moses.James Schiller is another Titan Sports client
We are signing / linked to a lot of players from this agency.James Schiller – Titan Sports Management
titansm.com.au
Born in Young and a lot younger than some of the pensioners we sign. 🤣Sign him up...born in Young!!,,where I was born!
He would be good plays 3 positions tall fast makes good meters bring the ball back I would play him on a wing and try teaching one of the half's how to kick an attacking kick on the try lineSchiller would be good, stuck behind some quality backs at Newcastle. Strong and fast.
Our depth is improving and better competition for positions.
All or signings appear targeted which is good.
As Geo used to say, "KICK EM OUT."League should be played at pratten park again atleast at Park footy level for the seniors or junior , but I think AFL took it.
Signed with the Broncos 🐴I thought Wilson De Courcey is worth consideration. He has a very good try scoring record and yes he needs to work on his defence but brings x-factor to our team.
Just saw this, you are correct Y.Keith Barnes Stand?