Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Thanks for your reply. But if clubs are prepared to pay that for Peter O'Sullivan plus his network, won't other clubs have to match the investment to remain in the race for talent? I make no comment about the offers as those clubs obviously are in a position to assess the situation.
Especially Brisbane .....they have an abundance of players to chose from

But I must admit their recruitment and retention and identification of junior talent has been poor for a long time

I reckon you could pick an ex Broncos side that would flog the current Broncos side
 

Courier Mail article -Walters Cup schoolboy Team of the Season​

UNSUNG HERO AWARD​

Ashton Whyte (Redcliffe SHS)​

Whyte made the Sunshine Coast representative side but was injured at the state titles which robbed him of some matches.

But when he played for Redcliffe, it was time to make up for lost time. He was able to cover lock and hooker where he was as tough as an old boot.

Whtye had a high ethic.
Saw an article saying he's one of the fittest up and coming players in the junior grades of Q cup.

Also stated he has utility value.

I believe we may have unearthed out very own Kurt Donoghoe / Max Plath / Ray Stone.

One to watch.
@BlackWhiteGold
@balmain boy
 
Back
Top