Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@THE_POM said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279601) said:
Musgrove has RE-signed.
Threw an extra year on top to sweeten the deal.
Loves Madge also.
Had 2 serious offers elsewhere.

Always one step ahead

@TheDaBoss said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279705) said:
Oh no

Im starting to think we can ledgut win the comp next year

Keep it up tigs

Well currently we are equal leaders😇

With the money we’ve got left for 3 being $1.3m or so, a strong second rower feels the most important position to spend the biggest share of it on
No one obviously available but as we know that’s not always how it works
Crichton is a classic Madgetype
Look forward to seeing our next move

A few WTs' players included. Egan Butcher is included as well. I think he'd be good for us if Nick would let him walk.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/nrl-2020-2021-rugby-league-rookies-jersey-flegg-nsw-cup-qld-cup-joseph-suaalii-sam-walker/nejb1crs3c5t1k65gd2y31af7

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279725) said:
A few WTs' players included. Egan Butcher is included as well. I think he'd be good for us if Nick would let him walk.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/nrl-2020-2021-rugby-league-rookies-jersey-flegg-nsw-cup-qld-cup-joseph-suaalii-sam-walker/nejb1crs3c5t1k65gd2y31af7

Watson Heleta included. I think his opportunities have passed him by. He looked fairly solid at times.

@TheDaBoss said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279705) said:
Oh no

Im starting to think we can ledgut win the comp next year

Keep it up tigs

Keep the optomism rolling

MESSAGE TO JAMES HOOPER (I know you read this forum):
If you are the Tigers tragic you squeak about, you will write an article about the 4 year contract Musgrove signed BECAUSE he loves Madge’s coaching and loves the club. I look forward to you ‘showing your stripes’ and balancing the ledger somewhat.

@JC99 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279607) said:
![F3B92359-C66E-45D4-AD7D-FFFEACFBF708.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1607492483325-f3b92359-c66e-45d4-ad7d-fffeacfbf708.jpeg)

Reported here also

I was reliably informed that Madge cannot attract or retain talent, just this past October.

@Tiger_Steve said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279747) said:
If you are the Tigers tragic you squeak about, you will write an article about the 4 year contract Musgrove signed BECAUSE he loves Madge’s coaching and loves the club. I look forward to you ‘showing your stripes’ and balancing the ledger somewhat.

Holding your breath results in death..

@Geo said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279757) said:

Can only live in hope...

Looked at the CC side,it could give a challenge to the first gde.ITS very strong in the backline.

@Geo said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279757) said:

You actually start breathing again when you pass out.

@WT46 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279697) said:
Did our chairman talk to Vossy on his radio show today? If so, can anyone give the link? Would love to hear the weekly update from Lee.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=767541
there ya go mate.

@hodgo said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279809) said:
would have been rough bbqs at madges house if zaneo left

Exactly - he wasn’t going anywhere.

Media muppet should have known that

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279725) said:

Wow, that Dominc Young kid looks like an absolute BEAST. Never heard of him.

@TigerTone said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279798) said:
@WT46 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1279697) said:
Did our chairman talk to Vossy on his radio show today? If so, can anyone give the link? Would love to hear the weekly update from Lee.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=767541
there ya go mate.

And thanks champion@TigerTone, from me too.

Back