Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I listened to that episode we would be paying 550K for both years I believe but you can blame the board for that if true only problem is none of the board members can be held accountable Rob on the Podcast said that they don’t even vote on their members or Pascoe to decide if they want them out once you are on it you’re there for life only way you get off is if you resign or die
Mbye finishes this year doesn't he.
Front load Brooks this year for next and we will nearly be back to normal.

Munster is a prop? Damn fool.
CCTW - Brooks to Newcastle seems to be on the cards. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Klemmer move the other way to make the money work.

Now it's Munster! The Storm don't remain near the top by disposing of their best players. Does anyone believe Munster would leave the Storm to join WTs under Maguire?

CCTW - Brooks to Newcastle seems to be on the cards. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Klemmer move the other way to make the money work.

Now it's Munster! The Storm don't remain near the top by disposing of their best players. Does anyone believe Munster would leave the Storm to join WTs under Maguire?
Only for 1.5 per year on a 4 year deal

Now it's Munster! The Storm don't remain near the top by disposing of their best players. Does anyone belief Munster would willingly leave the Storm to join WTs under Maguire?
I don’t but you obviously need to sharpen your reading skills up. CCTW has the good oil more often than not and Klemmer with Stef goes a long way to shoring up the middle third of the field for us - perennial issues.

He also (whoever) never even stated that it’s likely Munster will come here… actually was agreeing with you that Brooks might yet be a first-grader, and worth persisting with but honestly Paws, without meaning to rain all over your parade, I’d probably sell out for Sexton, CHT, CNK or RCG as halfback right about now 😂

Last edited:
I don’t but you obviously need to sharpen your reading skills up. CCTW has the good oil more often than not and Klemmer with Stef goes a long way to shoring up the middle third of the field for us - perennial issues.

He also (whoever) never even stated that it’s likely Munster will come here… actually was agreeing with you that Brooks might yet be a first-grader, and worth persisting with but honestly Paws, without meaning to shit all over your pity party, I’d probably sell out for Sexton, CHT, CNK or RCG as halfback right about now 😂
Smells like another Tamou acquisition.

Sorry no news on Signings....Just left scratching my head on another lost season.

As much as I dislike Ivan Cleary he was a genius in terms of what he did with the Tigers in 2018. Normally a 50% win rate gets you a start on the finals (as is the Tigers way, 2018 was not one of those years)!

In another sliding doors moment, we miss out on Wayne Bennett and end up with Michael Maguire (who's going to put a hard edge on the traditionally gun-shy Tigers). We're now realising that Michael Maguire's coaching methods are about as effective as an Amstrad 386 in 2022. Bottom line, he can't coach water downhill.

As for the players backing Maguire, common sense says you're going to say good things about the bloke you're relying on to pick you week in, week out. So there's hardly likely to be a mutiny is there?

Before we start shopping players left, right and centre and playing freight, how about we sort out a new coach and ask who he wants in his squad?

Hopefully we'll be able to pick up some 'actual' bargains at the fast approaching Bulldogs fire sale.

Sorry no news on Signings....Just left scratching my head on another lost season.

As much as I dislike Ivan Cleary he was a genius in terms of what he did with the Tigers in 2018. Normally a 50% win rate gets you a start on the finals (as is the Tigers way, 2018 was not one of those years)!

In another sliding doors moment, we miss out on Wayne Bennett and end up with Michael Maguire (who's going to put a hard edge on the traditionally gun-shy Tigers). We're now realising that Michael Maguire's coaching methods are about as effective as an Amstrad 386 in 2022. Bottom line, he can't coach water downhill.

As for the players backing Maguire, common sense says you're going to say good things about the bloke you're relying on to pick you week in, week out. So there's hardly likely to be a mutiny is there?

Before we start shopping players left, right and centre and playing freight, how about we sort out a new coach and ask who he wants in his squad?

Hopefully we'll be able to pick up some 'actual' bargains at the fast approaching Bulldogs fire sale.
Well done. The new coach should always have the choice of the players on roster he wants.

Latest posts

Back