Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We tried last year. I think he knows better opportunities will come along.
I don't think we spoke to him last year. He said he wouldn't speak to clubs until after Penrith's season finished and we confirmed Maguire would stay as coach before then

In the most recent posts, I've noticed a couple of our MIA forwards names pop up: Stefano & Blore. Add Douehi and for the past 3 weeks, Hastings & we begin to see why we are struggling to find cohesion. All might be lost for us this year but I can't imagine that being a Dragons, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Raiders, Titans, Broncos, Bunnies or Knights fan is any easier. Which coach is sacked first in 2022?
Bunnies played in a grand final six months ago.

I guarantee being their fan is easier.

I think the club needs to make the decision pretty quick to allow time to select the new coach and also give him time to select the players he wants to keep or not.
He would also be able to pick outside players that might not of come here without the change.
Just like Sharks did with Fitz and just settles the place down and also give opportunity to grab some talent before they go.

The resource is the juniors! Our brand is up Schitts
I did initially have several points, but for the life of me can't remember them now. Training facilitates was one (Yay to me) though.
How could I forget our CoE

Madge will never get another NRL head coach gig again, we've done it to a couple Potter, Taylor just off the top of my head. Assistant is his best and only option moving forward in the NRL when we finally deliver the hammer blow.
A few?

We've done it to every single one of them bar Cleary....
He did it to us.

I think the club needs to make the decision pretty quick to allow time to select the new coach and also give him time to select the players he wants to keep or not.
He would also be able to pick outside players that might not of come here without the change.
Just like Sharks did with Fitz and just settles the place down and also give opportunity to grab some talent before they go.
I can't imagine any coach would want to come here. Might need to give an assistant the head job, or a past player.

e

6 and 7 are just numbers.
I disagree with this. I hear so many say it these days and I get why, but i think it's wrong. While the left and right halves system these days and the way they interchange supports the argument, it fails to tell the story of the mental side of it, both for those wearing the 6 and 7, and the team mates belief in said players. For that reason I believe there is a world of difference between 6 and 7.

Back