Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No one is going to take Nofa on his over inflated wage,not to mention how much we would have to chip in.
I'd happily pay 150-200K of the freight just to be rid of him. That way, we can actually go for a winger who has height, speed and at least half a brain when it comes to defence.

Don't hate on my boy bro ... Haha. Pele is a 300k player In my estimation, let's see what happens like you said. We seem to be doing OK with recruits these days and plugged up the leaks ..
Pele is raw as. Still -2 years away.

Wow someone in the tiger's team speaks the truth, onya jacko, how many tries just this year scored on nofos wing,
My coach would always say at training, the video doesn't lie ! Jacko probably said the same?
Who blames a winger for breakdowns in the defensive line 3 players in? If he was doing the 2018 nofa glory intercept. ,I’d agree with you , but I haven’t seen that once this year .

Talau should be retained as a potential 2rf convert.
I think you’ll find that’s no longer a potential of happening but , the transition has already begun . It got mentioned a while back .

Who blames a winger for breakdowns in the defensive line 3 players in? If he was doing the 2018 nofa glory intercept. ,I’d agree with you , but I haven’t seen that once this year .
As a professional NRL player, you don’t point the finger at your team mates publicly on social media no matter how in the right you are. Was quite passive aggressive. To me that’s as about as toxic as it gets.

Edit: not directing this at your post, just adding to the conversation.

As a professional NRL player, you don’t point the finger at your team mates publicly on social media no matter how in the right you are. Was quite passive aggressive. To me that’s as about as toxic as it gets.
Wait! Did nofa say something again , or are we rehashing stuff from 2020 ?

People are ripping into Nofo over a rumour he has had a blue with Hastings. We hear 100 rumours a day and 99.9. Are rubbish
He probably did . Hastings doesn’t mind a spray , and nofa , love him or hate him , is a mug lair . Doesn’t mean anything than 2 likes having a Barney rubble . If anything it shows trainings are no tea party . And nor should they be .

I'm not a Nofa fan but he deserves a bit more respect than that Cobarcats. Local junior and has been here for a long time.
Yeh me bad, sometimes when a red cat comes in old boys can get their noses out of joint.
My reply to that again...,suck it up.
WT have been clueless for a long time..we need to let someone take control...JH has done that.
I get your point but we need to move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back