Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Any talk of Tedesco declining is ridiculously premature. He’d easily be one of the favourites for man of the origin series and routinely runs for 250 metres plus. Seriously watch the footy.
After his second knee reco I think he will be there for the taking

Bit of a digression but still related to contracts, I would like to see the Club communicate to members & supporters which players are under contract to the Wests Tigers and their profiles (Top 30, Train & Trial, Jersey Flegg) and also Pathways squads (this so called Elite Development squad).

Yes if I dig around the forum and WT news articles & players section on the club website, I can piece a lot of this together but there is nothing that is simple to find. As a supporter, this information would be valuable to build that connection & following with our juniors. For example, it would be good to know if Dudley Dotoi is part of our Elite Development Squad and contracted to the Club in 2022 & 2023 - I'm just guessing that & using as an example.

If our new comms dept regime did this, they would get a big tick from me. I don't think any other Club does this either and I'm not sure why not (no privacy concerns surely).
The communication sucks. Use the NFL as an example. You know the high school, college, height weight, 40 yard dash, what they eat for breakfast....

Unless Tedesco secured an early release, the earliest he could change clubs would be in 2025 when his current deal expires. And the mere suggestion of Tedesco seeking a release to join the tigers is ridiculous because (a) he loves the roosters and (b) he has very little regard for our club.

Members online

Back