Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You guessed correct I did not watch that garbage as I have enough Tigers rumours already for the week. They make up a narrative and run with it.Truth not required

Thanks for taking one for the team and watching it
Yeah If I wanna watch garbage rot I will open the bin lid.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Bennett saw something in him. If he finds a deal somewhere else, it’s best for both parties.
As much as I dislike Bennett, he can get players using their strengths.

Reactions: 851
How do they not see they look like absolute idiots?? They openly talk about 1.1 mil for ages then all of a sudden it’s 1.3 and not one of the panel say “how is it 1.3 now?” Morons
Guessing you fellas didn’t watch 360 tonight…. 1.1 is yesterdays news

It’s 1.3 now…
Claimed by the same people that have been saying 1.1 for the last couple months - they’ve got no fkn idea!!

What I'm asking is what really happened - Did Trump lose & Did Ciraldo declin
Laurie has about another 7 years of underperforming before we can compare him to brooks.
Laurie is only a baby in terms of NRL experience, can't believe people forget that, plus he has missed a fair chunk of this season coming back from a serious injury. Brooks has been a dog turd for the majority of his extensive career, has never improved and won't.

Now that Josh Reynolds has failed in ESL and been sacked by his club i wonder if we as a club are stupid enough to try and get him back especially as it looks like Brooks is on his last legs here?
It would be so typical of the crazy decisions emanating from the powerbrokers in the club to do it

Now that Josh Reynolds has failed in ESL and been sacked by his club i wonder if we as a club are stupid enough to try and get him back especially as it looks like Brooks is on his last legs here?
It would be so typical of the crazy decisions emanating from the powerbrokers in the club to do it
No way. Grub is cooked.

I don't think CC has made a decision either way yet. Insideman is taking a punt on guessing the logical outcome, to make themselves look good if/when it is announced. If he signs with us, they will probably delete the post or say that things change all the time etc. When a decision is made, there will be some sort of a press conference, even if it is just CC reaffirming his commitment to the Panthers.

I don't think CC has made a decision either way yet. Insideman is taking a punt on guessing the logical outcome, to make themselves look good if/when it is announced. If he signs with us, they will probably delete the post or say that things change all the time etc. When a decision is made, there will be some sort of a press conference, even if it is just CC reaffirming his commitment to the Panthers.
Insideman wants to remain relevant. 50% punt each way.

Rhys Kennedy , Matt Lodge , Franklin Pele
Faitama Mariner , Nathan Brown , Jackson Topine
christian Crichton , Mawene Hiroti , Charlie Staines
these guys would cover Prop , Backrow , Centre , Wing , Fullback and all fairly young still and a new coach to develop them further

Trump lost bigly. A lifetime of supporting the tigers should have prepared you well for dealing with crushing defeats!
Trump would not have lost if those idiot election officials could count. If you have 10 ballots, 5 marked for Trump and 5 for Biden the official count would be Trump 7 Biden 3.

Some Super League news for whoever cares
Hull FC are set to sign a current NRL star halfback looking for a new club, Earlier this week the Robins let former NRL star Josh Reynolds leave effective immediately leaving them without a halfback for next season.

the staggering deal is set to be done in the coming weeks and how much the Robins will pay for him.

Former Bulldogs and current Leeds Rhinos Centre Rhys Martin has been in talks to a return to Rugby League with multiple clubs interested, Including former Combined All-Stars coach Tim Sheens.

Last edited:
Back