Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Can you honestly say Taleki showed anything that resembled consistency and potential game breaker under morris? All I recall is seeing him suspended for shoulder charges he never corrected until this year.
Never knew him before this season but Morris was the man who signed him. Gotta get some credit.

Can you honestly say Taleki showed anything that resembled consistency and potential game breaker under morris? All I recall is seeing him suspended for shoulder charges he never corrected until this year.
Ronaldo Mulitalo, William Kennedy are a couple of others (there are quite a few) that came through the grades under Morris.

John Morris did well with a good hard headed roster - nothing like what he will inherit if he came here, and can't see him attracting anyone to the club - no disrespect to him more a club issue.
I'd go Flannagan- he is the one most responsible for developing a winning culture at the Sharks and has plenty of friends in the media - and we need them off our back.

John Morris did well with a good hard headed roster - nothing like what he will inherit if he came here, and can't see him attracting anyone to the club - no disrespect to him more a club issue.
I'd go Flannagan- he is the one most responsible for developing a winning culture at the Sharks and has plenty of friends in the media - and we need them off our back.
If the CC rumour is true and he John West us I think Flannagan is the right man for a 3 year deal.

If the CC rumour is true and he John West us I think Flannagan is the right man for a 3 year deal.
Flanagan has not been considered by the Board if you read the articles on candidates. While I think he is a good coach, he brings with him baggage which our club may want to avoid.

I'd want a much better source than the Insideman.

Flanagan has not been considered by the Board if you read the articles on candidates. While I think he is a good coach, he brings with him baggage which our club may want to avoid.

Not a shot at you but I can't believe our Board would concern itself with the baggage Flanagan brings. We have the baggage of being the worst-run and worst-performed football club for years and years and that should be the Board's number one concern. IMO Ciraldo won't be coming and we should be trying to get Flanagan now ... if he'll come.

Disappointing if true as he is 100% a better option over Morris IMO .. We don't even know if Morris wants the job either.

Similar to Fulton at the end of his career and Wade at sharks get concussed easily. Not good signs obviously
No it's pretty bad and quite a scary prospect. Thankfully people are aware of the long term effects these days and understand the bigger picture of a player's well being.

I've personally been knocked out quite a lot in my time and even sparring a few years ago would get a little rocked.

I once got coat hangered under a high ball (fullback) and was allowed to drive home despite the fact that I thought I lived "that way". About 25 years ago, but a sign of a positive change in thought.

Members online

No members online now.
Back