Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So "Hooper" reporting Doeuhii and Kimmorly at odds over his selection in the centres and told him to play him in state cup. Sheens had to smooth it over....Brooks having a go at admin leaking info and on it goes...
Doesn't really matter if it's true or not. The clubs recent decisions have created this mess
They shouldn't be involved in any football department issues. That's why they got a head of football in the first place.

Brooks said his best position is 6....
I don't think he said "He's way better than me"

It's OK bro - You read it how you like....
That's what I said...

The better 6 than Brooks statement is just a common opinion shared by those who watch the game and have an understanding of what it takes to win.

Reactions: 851
It's not about favourites, it is about not doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, the Brooks experiment has gone on 9 long years without success, it's way past time for a change

I agree. I just don't like players thinking they can tell coaches where they play and then sulking about it if they don't get their way.

Feel absolutely no shame in admitting I actually find it quite enjoyable and a little entertaining to watch others going around in circles with each other. Arguing about anything and everything. Or absolutely nothing.
To witness this quality of banter on the forum has kinda made this year a little worthwhile.
It's seriously funny how this club's failure brings the best and worst out of us 😂
That's because your a goodo human Lauren.
The forumers have made me second guess myself too 🤪
Seriously, sometimes these guys sound like they would kill each other if they had the chance.
It's starting to be like "Jerry Springer" or "Dallas"
For God's sake it's a game of footy and whatever we say will do jack poo to what is going to happen. 🤣

This isn't true at all. We signed him to play fullback and he couldn't hold the position.
He wanted to play in halves my wrong sorry bout that. But he covered quite a few positions at south's at the time and wanted a permanent spot

He wanted to play in halves my wrong sorry bout that. But he covered quite a few positions at south's at the time and wanted a permanent spot

Exactly. We threw him a lifeline and a tonne of money. I'm disappointed in him.

That's because your a goodo human Lauren.
The forumers have made me second guess myself too 🤪
Seriously, sometimes these guys sound like they would kill each other if they had the chance.
It's starting to be like "Jerry Springer" or "Dallas"
For God's sake it's a game of footy and whatever we say will do jack poo to what is going to happen. 🤣
Even I've succumbed to a good old rant and rave in 2022. What a year it's been for us.

Fair call. Do you reckon it's true ? I do. It has probably been dramatized but he has been pushing for the 6 spot for a while.
Idk if its true or not the article was written by Hooper so take that as you will. However, if it is true and he does want to play 6 while it may not have been the best approach I can understand why he’s upset. We’ve had 1 player outlast every other player since our finals drought began and he probably feels the halves is his best spot and is wanting to play there to show what he can do. When he was at Souths he wasn’t in contention due to Walker and Reynolds shining in the halves and was moved on due to Latrell coming. He’s gotten on record saying how much he loves the club and he probably does. But I think he at least deserves a proper shot if we can give Brooks 9 years why can’t Doueihi at least have a run for a bit?

Idk if its true or not the article was written by Hooper so take that as you will. However, if it is true and he does want to play 6 while it may not have been the best approach I can understand why he’s upset. We’ve had 1 player outlast every other player since our finals drought began and he probably feels the halves is his best spot and is wanting to play there to show what he can do. When he was at Souths he wasn’t in contention due to Walker and Reynolds shining in the halves and was moved on due to Latrell coming. He’s gotten on record saying how much he loves the club and he probably does. But I think he at least deserves a proper shot if we can give Brooks 9 years why can’t Doueihi at least have a run for a bit?
"Ever the professional, as of Wednesday morning Doueihi was prepared to put the team first and trained in the centres at the Tigers Concord headquarters."

These leaks are embarrassing. Why on earth would a player want to play for the club when they read private conversations plastered all over the media. Sheens sat down with Doueihi and Hastings to address this recently and it has still happened. I hope it's not the straw that breaks the camels back.

These leaks are embarrassing. Why on earth would a player want to play for the club when they read private conversations plastered all over the media. Sheens sat down with Doueihi and Hastings to address this recently and it has still happened. I hope it's not the straw that breaks the camels back.
I seen a story on the Roosters culture all about loose lips sink ships. Like our Titanic club needs more problems 😂

"Ever the professional, as of Wednesday morning Doueihi was prepared to put the team first and trained in the centres at the Tigers Concord headquarters."
At least he’s being a professional but IMO with Naden out I understand why Doeuihi was shifted to 4 but I hope he does get some games starting at 6. He does deserve another crack.

He played Fullback as we still had Benji and Reynolds at the club. Plus we didn’t have a strong Fullback you were gonna get nothing from Mbye playing there.
Yep was signed to be the FB but became obvious he was too slow. Long term looks like a backrower. Time will tell.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back