Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yep was signed to be the FB but became obvious he was too slow. Long term looks like a backrower. Time will tell.
He’s safe at FB. Good under the high ball and stuff but doesn’t have the speed. Don’t know if he would shift to the forwards but for now I’m happy to play him in the halves and see how he does.

So "Hooper" reporting Doeuhii and Kimmorly at odds over his selection in the centres and told him to play him in state cup. Sheens had to smooth it over....Brooks having a go at admin leaking info and on it goes...
Doesn't really matter if it's true or not. The clubs recent decisions have created this mess
Wow....

Hooper reporting is laughable at best, as his hit rate is as good as our win percentage under any of the Sutton family refereeing our games.

It has got a few of us eating this garbage up.
I am sure Douehi wants to play 6 yet will play first grade against playing reggies. I think we will see a few experimental selections in the last part of the season which hopefully determines who to keep and who to let go. I personally believe this is BS and Click Bait Hooper will again be seen to be the fool. I hope to see him at Leichhardt on Saturday and give him some friendly advice....

Unfortunately none of this will change until we start winning, which will not be this year based on form and who we still have to play. I just would like to see effort along with some basic execution of skill such as draw and pass and run hard in attack and defence. It baffles me that some teams can have 19 year old's firing such as Nanai yet we hold ours back without giving them a few minutes in season that was gone probably after Round 3, even though I held out hope every week that we could make the 8.

Stay Strong Tigers supporters as it will change I just do not know when.

Feel absolutely no shame in admitting I actually find it quite enjoyable and a little entertaining to watch others going around in circles with each other. Arguing about anything and everything. Or absolutely nothing.
To witness this quality of banter on the forum has kinda made this year a little worthwhile.
It's seriously funny how this club's failure brings the best and worst out of us 😂

At least i am getting some laughter reading about the hostility out of a cold wet miserable football season where my team looks like it could give me my 4th wooden spoon during my life(lucky i didn;t follow the magpies or that figure would double and would probably make me drop off the perch)

Even I've succumbed to a good old rant and rave in 2022. What a year it's been for we

At least i am getting some laughter reading about the hostility out of a cold wet miserable football season where my team looks like it could give me my 4th wooden spoon during my life(lucky i didn;t follow the magpies or that figure would double and would probably make me drop off the perch)
One day it will turn around and I will continue to buy a membership

That's what I said...

The better 6 than Brooks statement is just a common opinion shared by those who watch the game and have an understanding of what it takes to win.
Love the last line…understanding of what it takes to win. Just one problem all those playing, coaching and administrating at Wests Tigers , just don’t have an idea. 😆

Idk if its true or not the article was written by Hooper so take that as you will. However, if it is true and he does want to play 6 while it may not have been the best approach I can understand why he’s upset. We’ve had 1 player outlast every other player since our finals drought began and he probably feels the halves is his best spot and is wanting to play there to show what he can do. When he was at Souths he wasn’t in contention due to Walker and Reynolds shining in the halves and was moved on due to Latrell coming. He’s gotten on record saying how much he loves the club and he probably does. But I think he at least deserves a proper shot if we can give Brooks 9 years why can’t Doueihi at least have a run for a bit?
Because Wests Tigers pay him to play where they select him.

Bronx will have to move players on to fit Reece under the cap Tesi Niu may be one of them Te Maire is headed to warriors as apart of the deal which we already knew and possibly Kobe Hethrington or Thomas Fleglar

AD has done more for us in 2 years in the halves then brooks has in 10 let's be real before his injury AD was one of the shining stars

I'm a fan but he didn't own the jersey last year and he was given chances. He didn't own the fullback jersey either.

We need guys that go out there and kill it and you can't move them. That is my expectation of Doueihi. Maybe he isn't that player.

I'll tell you another thing - using Brooks as a counter argument is stupid. Set the bar a lot higher.

Back