Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No doubt Maguire is sitting back enjoying the money we are paying him. I wonder if he would trade places to be back in the coaches box this week, or now he is away from it thanking his lucky stars.
yeah the place is falling apart since he left

This is all going to be hard to watch.
But sometimes you need to burn the field to the ground to start again to gain results.
We need Coaching, Recruiting and Playing personeel who are all on same page and fully committed LONG TERM for the hard task that lies ahead.
We also need for fans to understand that.
Everyone else falls off the back of the truck….. and good riddance.

This is all going to be hard to watch.
But sometimes you need to burn the field to the ground to start again to gain results.
We need Coaching, Recruiting and Playing personeel who are all on same page and fully committed LONG TERM for the hard task that lies ahead.
We also need for fans to understand that.
Everyone else falls off the back of the truck….. and good riddance.
You very conveniently leave out the administrators who continue to leak to the media. Your mates?

That bar is et very low to be fair, been 10 years since we had 2 good halves

Exactly right. It's not really a good comparison.

I reckon Kepaoa and To'a coule be our best centre combination in a long time.

Broncos were in similar position at the end of last year.
They we’re ruthless and cut players that many thought were essentials on their roster.
But in reality they just got rid of their problems and now …. Just judge for yourself how that is panning out.
Hopefully we can get on the same trajectory.

Broncos were in similar position at the end of last year.
They we’re ruthless and cut players that many thought were essentials on their roster.
But in reality they just got rid of their problems and now …. Just judge for yourself how that is panning out.
Hopefully we can get on the same trajectory.
I have a short memory but it feels like the Broncos had one bad year , then one really bad year and bounced back to be competitive this year even when Reynolds is off the park. Pisses me off something royal...

Exactly right. It's not really a good comparison.

I reckon Kepaoa and To'a coule be our best centre combination in a long time.
Toa is talented but very lazy. Comes up with non efforts regularly. Where was he when Garner was in the clear on Sunday? The left centre should have been off his hip. He should be in reserve grade until he shows he can work off the ball.

Toa is talented but very lazy. Comes up with non efforts regularly. Where was he when Garner was in the clear on Sunday? The left centre should have been off his hip. He should be in reserve grade until he shows he can work off the ball.
Agree he goes missing a lot …. but you just need to coach that out of him.
With Talau busted, Naden suspended, Gildard, Roberts and Peach on their last legs with the club and no one else pushing from lower grades …. I’m afraid he may be one of last few backs standing along with young Tupou and Kepaoa.

You guys didn't get it. The point is that stating Hastings and Doueihi could be our best halves combination in ages isn't stating anything. We haven't had a good set of halves in donkey years which I think is a long time.

Clearly it was a stupid joke because no one got it.

If Hastings and Doueihi can't earn the halves spot and clearly be the best halves combination we've had in years we need to develop or buy some different players.

I've been stating for ages Hastings and Doueihi are our best halves combination but I expected them to go out and prove it. I still think Hastings is the best 7 we've got. It's up to Doueihi to prove he is good enough to get the 6 spot rather than have a sook about it.

For the magpies, right ?

That would be a gun pairing in reserves. I like them both but as per a lot of our players they need to prove themselves by playing well.

I'll drop paying out Doueihi for having a cry. We've all been soft at times apart from @Buttface.

I have a short memory but it feels like the Broncos had one bad year , then one really bad year and bounced back to be competitive this year even when Reynolds is off the park. Pisses me off something royal...

I don't see why we can't turn it around next season and stuff it be on top for the next 40 years. They can go back to being useless when I'm dead.

Latest posts

Back