Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It’s what Tedesco doesn’t say is what’s important. Let me translate. Translation is in brackets- I m close with Benji but I’m very happy at the Roosters ( with all the money they give me under that table) .
Robbo has signed on for another 5 years, & that’s a big factor for me ( cause it means my 850k contract is really 1.5mil so I’ll end up with another 3.5 in my secret share account held in a bogus name) .Robbo is the best coach ( meal ticket I’ve ever had) .
I can’t thank he enough for not only what he does for my game & the confidence on the field( as the club pays well for all the penalties & 50/60 calls ) but how he Has helped me be come a leader off the field( as I can now show all the young guys how to successfully hide the extra cash we get)!
Only the Roosters could possibly have 3 of the top fullback options in the competition, and stuff 2 of those options into unfavoured positions like wing.

Joey Manu would explode given constant and regular responsibility at another club.

Dean Hawkins has an outstanding kicking game for a 4 game rookie. I would be getting him across quickly of Madden leaves. Perfect back up half and may just be a genuine first grader of the future. His passing game looks better the Ilias as well.

Dean Hawkins has an outstanding kicking game for a 4 game rookie. I would be getting him across quickly of Madden leaves. Perfect back up half and may just be a genuine first grader of the future. His passing game looks better the Ilias as well.
Best thing Madden did last week was that massive 40/20, it went up so high O thought it was another crap mod field bomb.

Was such a surprise to see a kick like that from one of ours. For mine he is lacking something still, but it would be good to have a proper kicking game and a half with potential so I don't mind your idea at all.

Honestly I know Benji and Sheens will want to play touch footy, but Doueihi doesn't pass short and seems to only realise he's playing in the 41st minute,
Hastings has ticker but looks as agile as an excavator trying to catch a chicken and Brooks looks like the chicken, sans head. Our best bet is one or two explosive forwards with the Ute, with Api getting them over the advantage line, supplemented by the solid workers we already have in Offa and Twal, with a solid spine. A stronger long kicking game would support this.

I feel like the expansive game we are trying to play doesn't suit our spines natural strengths, which are run, run, run with the odd torpedo bomb. We also lack the speed we need to go the length, and in our glory days we went the length at will, and if anything struggled inside the 20.

I feel a bit of hope because I think we are weeding out the soft tankers behind the scenes, but in general I'm still at the bottom of the curve regarding our prospects.

Does anyone know of any edge backrowers we can realistically get that would impact our team positively.

We have IP but I think we desperately need another one.

Only the Roosters could possibly have 3 of the top fullback options in the competition, and stuff 2 of those options into unfavoured positions like wing.

Joey Manu would explode given constant and regular responsibility at another club.
This article about the Roosters... It is so obvious that there is shifty things going on there. The top 7 players take up $5.2M ffs.

Mitch Moses to remain at Pawwawakkas comewank stadium.
N Brown has become Pawwawakka proof, staying put.
ARTHUR & MARTHA to Stains.
Give it 4 weeks, World Cup year, get it done.
Get your Dennis back, the real King of pawwa

Latest posts

Back