Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Like others Im sure that watched the game against Sharky's, I watched Naden and thought he must be wearing boxing gloves, about 4 times he got tackled he lost the ball in tackle, he went up to try and catch a ball to score and knocked on, I like the guy, but my god he cannot hold onto the ball, and I like AD but his tackling and kicking tnte only one word terrible.
That has been his entire career...

He won't be changing at 26 / 27 before next season starts.

There is a reason Penrith dropped him from a team that won 17 straight...stats showed he ALONE was responsible for half their unforced errors and defensive misreads.

Gus moved him on literally as soon as he could.

This is who he is.

We just extended him...so we better get used to it.

We will have to endure tons and tons of poor D reads...tons and tons of dropped balls...

And some very good moments, where he looks like the center we need.

Percentages overall = will be a big minus.

The no try was a tough call I thought when you watch it in live speed.

The dopes should of got out of the way although watching it live they weren't really in the play.
Terrible decision. Cronulla' S whole game is built on running decoys and behind playees but it only seems to matter when it's a try scoring opportunity.

Lodge shoukd be looked at like others have mentioned
Off topic to this post but who would fall out of the backline for AD at centre ?

1 Laurie
2 T'oa
3 Naden
4 AD
5 Maumalo

That honestly looks decent on paper.

We've got AJ, Tupou and whatever happens with Nofo.

First time in years we've had options eh?

Mate it’s all about line speed both in attack and D. That was the key way back in 2005. It’s also about having plenty of bodies in motion. We are like one out slugs, there is no deception, there are very little questions being asked.

Anyway Paps and API will make a massive difference and hopefully a couple more
I hear you.
We got out-enthused by the bloody Knights last week, who were basically in open mutiny.
The club is in an extremely dark place.

Reactions: 851
Off topic to this post but who would fall out of the backline for AD at centre ?

1 Laurie
2 T'oa
3 Naden
4 AD
5 Maumalo

That honestly looks decent on paper.

We've got AJ, Tupou and whatever happens with Nofo.

First time in years we've had options eh?
that is a good backline
centre worked for Burton at origin douhie can still put the big bombs up from centre when needed

Terrible decision. Cronulla' S whole game is built on running decoys and behind playees but it only seems to matter when it's a try scoring opportunity.
Did u see almost straight after the disallowed try, guppies made a break doing exactly the same thing. Douhie was blowing up about it to the ref.

that is a good backline
centre worked for Burton at origin douhie can still put the big bombs up from centre when needed
Then our halves are what?

Madden and Brooks ?
They seem to want Jacko to stay at 13.

That seems a concern for me.
Very similar players.

I think we have issues lol

Reactions: 851
Then our halves are what?

Madden and Brooks ?
They seem to want Jacko to stay at 13.

That seems a concern for me.
Very similar players.

I think we have issues lol
if Brooks doesn't drop salary to 650k he can go
Maybe Madden and Dylan Brown ? not sure
think douhie can make a good centre and give us some good strike with naden

If Madden can find a contract he shoukd go play NSW cup somewhere else. Hastings at 13, Brooks at 7 and Douehi at 6 for mine with Api at 9 and Laurie at 1. Our issue is forwards but very few of tonights pack are in our top 17 next year.

The last couple of weeks and the remainder of the year is perfect for madden and doueihi to take over the team in their favoured position, no Brooks or Hastings, at the moment it's not happening.

if Brooks doesn't drop salary to 650k he can go
Maybe Madden and Dylan Brown ? not sure
think douhie can make a good centre and give us some good strike with naden
Can't see it happening tbh.

AD stays at 6 or he leaves and plays 6 elsewhere.

Feel like Madden goes.
Brooks stays.
And Sheens builds a strong pack around them.

Latest posts

Back