Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Gus , DUFTY , Vaughan Allen elliott Flanagan Crichton and Burton the fraud up for a pay rise, over the cap or let him go,mmm.
Barrett , Ciraldo
I say no , there all rubbish. JAC $800k winger, brown wow,
did I miss anyone , oh yea and GUS again.
2023 will be brighter.
Hetherington , Marshall king, Madge l Thompson drama and on and on
This is player turn over club out of control, or my friends
what you call , smoke and mirrors.
Fools🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏈

The leaks have stopped?
Have they?

Brooks dropped rumour
Doueihi asking to play NSW Cup
Papali’i backflip (apparently that was on the quiet until he toured COE)
One of the podcasts know the lineup hours before it’s announced each week
Ciraldo’s movements at WT and then the 5 year offer
COE Benji bio

I can go on.

Have they?

Brooks dropped rumour
COE Benji bio

I can go on.
Nup

Have they?

Brooks dropped rumour
COE Benji bio

I can go on.
I know heaps of whats happening behind the scenes, you are wrong.
TSK
stop acting like a baby

Reactions: 851
What I cannot understand is we have one for the highest sponsorships of all clubs yet can not get TPA like the Roosters do.. IMO the TPA should be capped or managed through to NRL

Players only get a small timeframe in the game and want / should get as much as they can and that's why I find it hard players at Roosters take salaries like 400k over 800k elsewhere.. No way they are not getting this extra money in other forms etc.. You have a club like the Roosters with like 12 rep players but there is nothing to see here of course :unsure:
Jonesy I totally get what your saying.
If your statement was put to the NRL they would simply have a comeback by saying "we have salary cap auditors"
I would love there to be an independent inquiry to look into the dealings of the NRL and its clubs. Is this even possible....like in fair trade agreements.
Our problem is maybe we are too honest.

Have they?

Brooks dropped rumour
COE Benji bio

I can go on.

Recently, the same people complain about leaks complain when no info coming out.

Everyone take a chill pill your either on the Tim sheens bus or your not. If not piss off what's the point hanging around complaining like a bad ex lover

I can harp on for 10 hrs worth of BS on how I had to wait 3.5 years for the board to sack Madge , but didn’t Tim did. I’ll sound stupid , believe you me.

Recently, the same people complain about leaks complain when no info coming out.

Everyone take a chill pill your either on the Tim sheens bus or your not. If not piss off what's the point hanging around complaining like a bad ex lover
Yeah I thought you were talking shit too. Glad to see you’ve backed down.

Hahaha….
Let’s get John Lang!!

I’m as hopeful the new direction is as good as anyone else is - but posts like yours make me think you’ve been asleep for the best part of 20 years….
Tim Sheens “was” a proven winner - reality is - he has won very little from between 1997 and 2022….
Despite multiple opportunity’s!!

His few good years pale in comparison to his poor….
In fact, I would argue that any other coach that had the same NRL stats as Sheens would have been gone - a very long time ago!!

We’ve done more for him, than he’s done for us….

If you want more recent data tim did coach the all star England team to win against the England team.

What I cannot understand is we have one for the highest sponsorships of all clubs yet can not get TPA like the Roosters do.. IMO the TPA should be capped or managed through to NRL

Players only get a small timeframe in the game and want / should get as much as they can and that's why I find it hard players at Roosters take salaries like 400k over 800k elsewhere.. No way they are not getting this extra money in other forms etc.. You have a club like the Roosters with like 12 rep players but there is nothing to see here of course :unsure:
You would have to rule out that the player surely didn't knock back 100k+ a year extra from another club just because he's loyal to the rorters. Pleaasssse.

You would have to rule out that the player surely didn't knock back 100k+ a year extra from another club just because he's loyal to the rorters. Pleaasssse.
Corruption, corruption, corruption at the highest level.
Because the NRL crooks have promised their Tycoon friends that they will not change a thing and make the NRL a level playing field.
A fair salary cap system does not exist, it is just a mockery.

The corruption in the NRL is rife,
And even when the unexpected team seems like they are going to win a game or even worse, after the game, their Crook refs, will make sure that the unexpected result does not occur.

Chrichton announced on Channel 9 over the weekend that he is re-signing with the Roosters very soon. He said he never seriously considered moving clubs. We were used again as a reference point in contract negotiations.
This is what ive been talking about, East have the ultimate team, pretty much 3 or 4 of them are worth over a million A season, the rest are all worth over half a million, and Any player they want to retain they do.
It was known that Crighton was not resigned by east yet.
before any other club can make a bid for him East have him sewn up again, how did they know how much he wanted. Or what other clubs would be willing to pay him, but their offer to him was good enough, that he saw no reason to even test the market for his own value.
Then negotiate with east???

THE QUESTION I KEEP ASKING IS HOW COME NONE OF THESE BIG NAME PLAYERS ARE NOT MADE OFFERS OR EVEN CONSIDER OFFERS FROM OTHER CLUBS. THAT WE HEAR OF.

IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY WHEN TEDASCO LEFT OUR CLUB, HE LEFT WITH AN UNSIGNED, LONG TERM CONTRACT AT OUR CLUB THAT WAS WORTH OVER 1 MIL A SEASON REFUSED BY HIM TO GO TO ROOSTERS FOR $650000 A SEASON BY RORTERS, BECAUSE MORE CHANCE TO WIN GRAND FINAL WITH RORTERS THAN TIGERS, AND GOING BY THE MAN NICK POLITIS, HE WANTED CHANCE TO WIN G/F

SO WE ARE TO BELIEVE TEDDY WAS WILLING TO THROW AWAY 1 AND A HALF MILLION
FOR A 4 YEAR CONTRACT.

AND SBW WAS OFFERED 1ML A SEASON TO PLAY UNION FOR NZ, BUT BECAUSE HIS PERSONAL FRIEND NICK AT EAST WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS TEAM AND COULD ONLY AFFORD $650000 A SEASON, SONNY KNOCKED NZ BACK, AND AGAIN ORDINARY FOLK ARE FEAD THIS INFORMATION.

THE SKY IS FALLING TYPE OF STUFF, NRL IF YOUR ASSOCIATION HAS ANY INTEGRITY AT ALL LEFT, HOW ABOUT AN OPEN INVESTIGATION OF EAST SALARY CAP

This is what ive been talking about, East have the ultimate team, pretty much 3 or 4 of them are worth over a million A season, the rest are all worth over half a million, and Any player they want to retain they do.
It was known that Crighton was not resigned by east yet.
before any other club can make a bid for him East have him sewn up again, how did they know how much he wanted. Or what other clubs would be willing to pay him, but their offer to him was good enough, that he saw no reason to even test the market for his own value.
Then negotiate with east???

THE QUESTION I KEEP ASKING IS HOW COME NONE OF THESE BIG NAME PLAYERS ARE NOT MADE OFFERS OR EVEN CONSIDER OFFERS FROM OTHER CLUBS. THAT WE HEAR OF.

IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY WHEN TEDASCO LEFT OUR CLUB, HE LEFT WITH AN UNSIGNED, LONG TERM CONTRACT AT OUR CLUB THAT WAS WORTH OVER 1 MIL A SEASON REFUSED BY HIM TO GO TO ROOSTERS FOR $650000 A SEASON BY RORTERS, BECAUSE MORE CHANCE TO WIN GRAND FINAL WITH RORTERS THAN TIGERS, AND GOING BY THE MAN NICK POLITIS, HE WANTED CHANCE TO WIN G/F

SO WE ARE TO BELIEVE TEDDY WAS WILLING TO THROW AWAY 1 AND A HALF MILLION
FOR A 4 YEAR CONTRACT.

AND SBW WAS OFFERED 1ML A SEASON TO PLAY UNION FOR NZ, BUT BECAUSE HIS PERSONAL FRIEND NICK AT EAST WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS TEAM AND COULD ONLY AFFORD $650000 A SEASON, SONNY KNOCKED NZ BACK, AND AGAIN ORDINARY FOLK ARE FEAD THIS INFORMATION.

THE SKY IS FALLING TYPE OF STUFF, NRL IF YOUR ASSOCIATION HAS ANY INTEGRITY AT ALL LEFT, HOW ABOUT AN OPEN INVESTIGATION OF EAST SALARY CAP
Easts don’t exist

As much as I hate Gus he at least gives his fans something to look forward to unlike us.
We 100% need some good news next week as the Roosters are going to carve us up this weekend and we will be on the back page with a wooden spoon.. Maybe Benji doesn't have as much pull as some think.
Benji does. The tigers do not.

Latest posts

Back