Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Thoughts on Staines tonight ?

Seems OK, a lot to work in.
Lightweight. Loved that shoulder charge he made though.

Reactions: 851
💯

Seems to have a crack at least, unlike Peach.
Only 21, has genuine speed and for the most part held his own in a prelim final. If nothing else, he would be a good addition to push Laurie for the fullback spot. Still plenty to learn, but has some great attributes to make him become a regular 1st grader.

Without many available players off contract in 2023, I really do hope the reported swap happens.

Good Morning Any signings ? Of course not . Any serious rumours of likely signings ? Probably not .Suggestions as everyday Many !
Fact- Wests Tigers are a club that's got worse every year and now hit bottom
We are also considered a political hotbed with a troubled environment
and as such top class players are reluctant to come .
My problem is if I felt that these core issues were at least being admitted to and addressed I could sit back and wait for the fruits of "the new era " to take effect
Instead Everthing stays the same
Here's a little test for our " harmonious board" . How many hours have board members spent in last few years arguing about what our cup and junior sides should be called
You’re posts have to be some of the least thought out here…
We get it - you’re frustrated…

Stop pretending you know how it is - think - then type - then read it - think again - then press reply if you see fit.

Our forwards would wanna play like Penriths then
It’s a big job and obviously can take a lot of game time together to develop that strong communication link. Example. Last night Edwards returning the ball, did everything, but send a high priority email and text to check his in box, for Staines to understand that he was trying to give him a 2 on 1 with his winger who was hugging the sideline. Staines ignored the opportunity and kept coming in.

Members online

Back