Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Read says Tapine new contract extension to end 2027 4 years $3.5 mill similar to the old Brooks contract 2020-2023 inclusive

Just heard Kenty say tigers getting Marata Niukore as well as Korisau and Papalii . Am I hearing things ? I take what kenty says with a grain of salt but anyone hear this ?

Just heard Kenty say tigers getting Marata Niukore as well as Korisau and Papalii . Am I hearing things ? I take what kenty says with a grain of salt but anyone hear this ?
Think you are hearing things. Niukore signed with the Warriors. Unless something has changed which I very much doubt.

Agree. Don't rate Douhie's ball skills to be a 5/8. And I have a feeling he is looking for the exit anyway.
I think douhie can play well at centre and put up the bombs like Burton does in Origin etc.
Maybe is is going who knows one thing for sure he is not worth more than 550k
Likewise Brooks not worth more than 650k if he wants more than that maybe he can go too

Sure it was Nikora we were after him not sure if he resigned with the sharks probably has i just havent heard it as yet.

Latest posts

Back