Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No super happy about Hastings going, but if we can have all the big moves sorted before Christmas it will bode well for a strong preseason. Pack looks very strong next year, perfect platform for the youngsters to succeed. Bit of luck with injuries and there's reason for a bit of hope in 23

I'm not a brooks fanboy - i'm one of the few who think Brooks, Douehi and Hastings are all shit. The sooner the club rids itself of all 3 the better.
All have the ability to play regular FG. None have the ability to elevate a really bad team or attract other players who could . Not many halves on the planet who would make a difference to the WT 20/21/22 model.

Credit to Hastings.

Outstanding return/comeback season(albeit interrupted by suspensions and injury) and showed a lot more positive than negative.

He deserves better what this club is alleged or rumoured to be doing to h
Lol closer to ever before

Yeah it’s confusing brother
I have to agree
Brooks has never played behind a dominant pack because he can't organise. We've had plenty of good forwards in his time here.

Why did the same pack with Hastings in the 7 hold up against teams like the Storm, Parra, Souths etc but couldn't do so when Brooks was in the 7 instead.

God I don't get this club.

They'll end up punching on for sure.
Probably make our halves pair look bad.

The old over and end kick. Of all the Tigers on field issues, that kick from 50m over and end that does nothing annoys me the most 🙄
Take a ball down the park, get three big blokes to sprint at you really quick and try to do any different with about 1.5 secs to get a kick away. Better forwards will help.

Clarke might be an option for ‘24. would make sense considering Maumalo’s contract runs out end of this year and the RWC will be done. probably a pipe dream at this point but stranger things have happened.

Clarke might be an option for ‘24. would make sense considering Maumalo’s contract runs out end of this year and the RWC will be done. probably a pipe dream at this point but stranger things have happened.

He plays on the same side too left
wing. Mutual option for Maumalo
In '24. Clarke would be our biggest
singing in the club's history.. wow

Back