Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The supposed Woods signing only makes sense if for instance sake Twal is expected to still struggle with ongoing head knock issues. Or we are shipping out someone else, otherwise we are blocking guys like Pole which for a development club is an issue.

I think we are short a prop for 23. It's rare props play full seasons.

We did a 2 for 1 swap (Tamou/Musgrove for Klemmer)

Our rotation is thin. Klemmer/Joffa/Stefano/Twal/Pole

I watched a lot of Woods this year, and though not the player he was, he was valuable;= Klemmer has a rest , Woods comes on. Solid defender in the middle against big boppers. Can offload which is rare as pubic hair today at the Tigers. For the right price, and short contract, could be a good move. As for comments about the big 3 that left us,-- I don't care if they stole flowers off an old lady, if it helps us get off the bottom.

The king is back time for some bombs
- John Bateman signed
- Moses set to sign a 3 year deal starting in 2024 with a promise that Brooks will be there when he arrives
- Luke Thompson 50/50 to return to Australia
- Sheens found Douehis 900k price tag laughable
- Woods a potential signing
Lol look who the cat dragged in 😂😂

The king is back time for some bombs - John Bateman signed - Moses set to sign a 3 year deal starting in 2024 with a promise that Brooks will be there when he arrives - Luke Thompson 50/50 to return to Australia - Sheens found Douehis 900k price tag laughable - Woods a potential signing
The fact that Thompson is 100% back in OZ and training with the Dogs suggests this is not a factual post!.

We will get what Sheens and Benji decide Is best for their roster requirements. And if that means squeezing the last drop of juice from Woods orange …. than that’s just fine with me.

Best we look to our career playbook and reflect on wrong choices we made and now regret. I do and wish to have one last chance at it to put things right before closing my book. Woods just might get that chance and

I for one look forward to see how he tries to fix things for the Club, us fans but most importantly for himself.

"Best we look to our career playbook and reflect on the wrong choices we made and now regret."

If we sign Woods we can add that to the playbook.

We need a PR play given where the club is at and woods returning to the club he always loved is exactly that. He's in the media and will be spruiking us from his microphone.

Adding that passion for the club will help infuse it with the kids coming through.

I think he can also do a reasonable job.

If it's not much cash, do it Sheens.

Seyfarth is basically woods tbh lol
Except Seyfath is 5 times the better defender.

Woods' go forward isn't bad, he actually doesn't back into the defence like he used, he tries to find his belly. However his defence can only be described as heartless. He shows zero effort to encounter the contact. I have a massive issue having someone like that being brought in for leadership.

Members online

Back