Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Look Agreed.

Woods as an outside top 30 player Or extra bench prop which we lack is a good signing. Not talking big money.

That said, and others will hate me for saying this....
Andrew Fifita is a better signing IMHO for this.

Fifita is not good enough to start for Cronulla, but that's Cronulla. He has witnessed how that side has built from a nothing side that got run over to how Gallen, Lewis and others trained them up. Yes Woods was there but he came later.

Not saying break the bank... But a loose change "trial and train" would add depth to the front pack. Even if they were signed outside the 30. (which would suit woods).

We need to upgrade our pack massively. 2022 was us getting run over most games.
Andrew Fifita retired

Reactions: 851
Wouldn’t have got a game at either of those clubs.

I think he'd have the pick of the littler back in the day.

He was poorly advised, Mitch took 10 years to build parra to second place. Tedesco made the right move. Brooks... poor bloke.

I watched a lot of Woods this year, and though not the player he was, he was valuable;= Klemmer has a rest , Woods comes on. Solid defender in the middle against big boppers. Can offload which is rare as pubic hair today at the Tigers. For the right price, and short contract, could be a good move. As for comments about the big 3 that left us,-- I don't care if they stole flowers off an old lady, if it helps us get off the bottom.
Surely this is a joke post?

Teddy would not leave roosters for tigers, I just can't see it. He's also the best fullback at the roosters and their captain and probably still the best player in the game. Roosters don't treat their players like that. Players like teddy don't leave the roosters.
Agree 100%- I can’t see him leaving the roosters either.

Latest posts

Back