Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

maybe Moses is waiting to see us announce Bateman so it’s locked in , also for Moses if Browns does head north to Dolphins no way Mitch will stay as eels will be heading south on the ladder and Tigers will be heading North up the ladder , our pack with Bateman and Blore who is like a new player and the rise of Pole the additions of Appi , Pappi , Klemmer , we got the wow factor now , Top 8 is not something we can’t strive for in 2023

As I mentioned earlier, Bateman is already "in the bag".. club just holding off announcing it...Our "new" forward pack is a huge enticement for Moses and Brooks
If you were a betting man ...what odds do you give us grabbing Moses

As I mentioned earlier, Bateman is already "in the bag".. club just holding off announcing it...Our "new" forward pack is a huge enticement for Moses and Brooks
Hey @tigerap, you have commented recently saying that the $1.4m figure is off the mark, do you still believe that to be true? Here's hoping because it's simply too high.

Eels coming out and saying that they will not release Moses from his contract. Whether or not we manage to get him, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Eels are having to come out and deny player releases after all the times they've done it to us. Hate that scum club with a passion and hope we manage to pull it off. Regardless of my disdain for the tanker, I'm willing to put it aside so long as the Eels get shafted
There season is pretty much falling apart already. there will be a lot of unrest if they don't get Moses and Brown signed by Xmas. Our 2006 season fell apart with the constant noise of players signing elswhere.

The value may be true (or not). Also, how is it structured and does that figure include TPAs? We've seen with Brooks how easy it is to whack a player over the head with contract value when we do not know the value or its structure.
don't quote me but I think its something like a mil in the cap and the rest in TPA's

Does this suggest you support the players instead of the team?
Really , so I guess u have been very happy getting the wooden spoon last year and not making the finals in ages , I don’t care what ANY player has done in the past , if the nrl says he can play and he improves our side I am happy with that , because if we don’t get them then the better clubs just leave us behind to pick up more wooden spoons 🥄

Am i allowed to write something a tad cryptic lol 🤫 👨‍👩‍👦

shuhid mitshil wabariy wa'asbayn musaa fi markaz ziurkh fi jawlat mae tim shinz warwbi farah 'ams

I'm sure this will translated pretty soon :sneaky:

My apologise with my translation if i got it incorrect

Really , so I guess u have been very happy getting the wooden spoon last year and not making the finals in ages , I don’t care what ANY player has done in the past , if the nrl says he can play and he improves our side I am happy with that , because if we don’t get them then the better clubs just leave us behind to pick up more wooden spoons 🥄
I wonder if the exodus at Parra is actually due to players not believing that Moses can win a premiership

Am i allowed to write something a tad cryptic lol 🤫 👨‍👩‍👦

shuhid mitshil wabariy wa'asbayn musaa fi markaz ziurkh fi jawlat mae tim shinz warwbi farah 'ams

I'm sure this will translated pretty soon :sneaky:

My apologise with my translation if i got it incorrect

Bateman is currently in America, flying to Australia on the 4th of January, touring the COE facilities on the 6th. Further news is that he's buying in Sutherland area and that Sharks may throw a contract at him due to him being in the area.

Thanks MoP

It’s so funny watching grown men cry over a great player potentially returning to us, Moses did what’s best for him at the time, Tigers made it pretty clear to him that Brooks was the half going forward at that time so I don’t blame him for what he did, get over it or please stop commenting

I really don't understand why waiting until after Xmas to announce .. Give the people what they want and been waiting 10 years for..... Quality players
Announce it now and all of a sudden the media see what we are doing. Getting good media which leads to more memberships sold.. that's just my opinion

Thanks for the update though

don't quote me but I think its something like a mil in the cap and the rest in TPA's

Just quoted you.

This though does sound much more likely. There may be more money available outside the cap and maybe our club is playing that 3rd party payments game a little better.

I really like Doueihi but I reckon he has gone asking for basically the same amount that you can offer to someone like Moses. I don't like Moses but you have to take the emotion out of this situation when you are managing the cap.

Moses and Doueihi are not currently in the same class or anywhere close to it.

Members online

Back