Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don’t think Moses will be forced to come here. He might choose us for money , but like any other player that means nothing once your on the field and trying to win games.
I’m sure he won’t be forced to do anything.
As long as he buys in and loses those ski poles of his we might be ok.
Still think he is a tanking little peaheart though….

I dont want to hijack some elses goss but you should look at my recent posts on this. I know the family. Last Ill say it because i hate being overlooked.

Just checked your recent posts I was blown away tbh, Doueihi has his own chicken man. No one can and should overlook a chicken man, once you have one you’ve made it in life.

I love reading "The Pom" updates. We are so lucky to have him part of this Forum.

So it appears Bateman and Nathan Brown at WT in 2023.

Moses a good chance to be at WT in 2024. Agree he is the missing piece and happy for him to be given the capacity.

Farnsworth a possibility for WT in 2024. Quality player and worth the risk at full back.

Laurie and AD need to have a big 2023 season to be part of WT plans in 2024.

I feel 2023 will be a huge improvement and will be around the top 8. 2024 is the year I am most excited about if we land Moses and hopefully Farnsworth.

Some of the juniors like Feledy will be ready in 2024 as well. Exciting times ahead for sure.

Last edited:
Worse thing about it all is that if we get him, the media will say 'They paid overs and were desperate'.

If we don't get him they will say ' They can't attract quality players'.

Fair dinkum
I’m more worried about what the results say.

Back