Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You can't force people to sign with us. It's not about having a killer instinct. We've signed Klemmer, Api, IP and it appears Bateman.

I agree that the result is all that matters but even that isn't so simple. It's no good signing 5 great players and not being able to put a footy team on the park because you've blown the cap.

I think the club is doing pretty well but results on the park is all that matters. I can't wait to see how we go next season.
Agree ….. you can only lead the cattle to the water scenario.
I think Moses is taking too long about this and not confident about him being here. If figures quoted are close to the mark I would not support blowing $1.4M of our cap no matter if small % of that is in 3rd party contributions. Just also remembering that he and Brooks didn’t form such a great combo last time they played together.
But at least we are having a red hot go in the player marketplace.
If we miss out I would just go with Brooks, Big D and Laurie halves and wait and turn our attention to a rookie or available experienced half that stands out next year.

You can't force people to sign with us. It's not about having a killer instinct. We've signed Klemmer, Api, IP and it appears Bateman.

I agree that the result is all that matters but even that isn't so simple. It's no good signing 5 great players and not being able to put a footy team on the park because you've blown the cap.

I think the club is doing pretty well but results on the park is all that matters. I can't wait to see how we go next season.
I want Moses for two years. After that I'd prefer to get someone on less coin when Benji comes in. Moses will help.no.doubt but 3 years from now I think most of the team will be juniors with added rep stars on ood contracts to suplimemt them.

Yes I get that, it’s not what I’m saying. Have your price that your happy with to offer. Give them 30 minutes to think about it, sign or sod off.
Latrell, the fox missed out all because we let them use our offer to up it else wear.
Not how goulds getting your Maroney, kikau all signed up without letting them use u as a bargaining chip.

Yes I get that, it’s not what I’m saying. Have your price that your happy with to offer. Give them 30 minutes to think about it, sign or sod off.
Latrell, the fox missed out all because we let them use our offer to up it else wear.
Not how goulds getting your Maroney, kikau all signed up without letting them use u as a bargaining chip.
If Moses is already talking to the Dogs, isn’t Gould negotiating the same way as us?

I think the silent player in this suspension is Doueihi?.. I can only see Moses switching to the Tigers in 2023, if Para stitches up Doueihi on the horse trading arena ..Then it would work with room for Bateman as well under the cap.

I wouldn't even bother thinking about signing Moses up for 23. You see if you can get the deal done for 24 and go from there.

We tried that game with JAC and we got played.

That's absurd. They are entitled to sleep on it, go and talk to family etc, before committing.

Up to now we have recruited well, but our spine outside the 9 is bottom four standard and that is why we badly need Moses.

Our pathway system has a ton of forwards coming through and a few outside backs but to the best of my knowledge there is no absolute standout 6 or 7.

Anyway it would appear we are back to the drawing boards in our hunt to fix or no7 woes

Fark me, that bloke can't keep his mouth shut.
I guess he would not say that if he was not confident and you would imagine he was involved in the process.
Or he is just trying to put a positive vibe out there. I know he has put his foot in it a few times, but you don’t bite the hand that feeds you

Back