Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yes but Gould has the final say in upping the offer from what Wests Tigers have offered. What chance has Wests tigers in a situation like that?
I think in this day and age with the many precious young blokes in the game, giving ultimatums only delivers one outcome and not the one we’re looking for. Perhaps we get his signature and perhaps we don’t but I think the smarter play is having a plan B and making it known to his management that given this, there is a level of time pressure without giving an ultimatum

I doubt this is correct.
It’s already been quoted about maroney that para offered him 450 for 4 years, Gould offered 650 4 years sign now. He told para who wanted to up there offer, but it was to late, he’d already signed. Quoted several places.

Agreed. One of the issues for Moses may be that he wants to get out of Eels' camp asap. Which club of the two can best accommodate him for 2023?

He has a contract for next year with Parra. Do you think he is going to play the mental health card and get away with it again ?

I can't see that happening. Parra didn't release Stef when he played like 5 minutes of first grade for them.

He has a contract for next year with Parra. Do you think he is going to play the mental health card and get away with it again ?

I can't see that happening. Parra didn't release Stef when he played like 5 minutes of first grade for them.
WTs imo are in a position to offer up a player which would go some way to offsetting Moses' loss.

It’s already been quoted about maroney that para offered him 450 for 4 years, Gould offered 650 4 years sign now. He told para who wanted to up there offer, but it was to late, he’d already signed. Quoted several places.

If you believe that cool. I don't think any professional organization works that way.

WTs imo are in a position to offer up a player which would go some way to offsetting Moses' loss.

This is meaningless. Do they want the player which I assume is Doueihi. Are they willing to pay Doueihi 900k ?

It could happen but why bother even thinking like this. Get him to sign for 24 if possible and then start those negotiations.

This is meaningless. Do they want the player which I assume is Doueihi. Are they willing to pay Doueihi 900k ?

It could happen but why bother even thinking like this. Get him to sign for 24 if possible and then start those negotiations.
If he agrees for 24 no doubt discussions for 23 would be well advanced.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

Back