Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We sacked a few halves to make way for Moses, so can’t wait to see “Plan B” materialise.
It would be odds on for Moses re-sign with Parra. Our development players are too young..we are going to have to find someone to play backup halfback.

Last edited:
Been living / working / playing in QLD for a very long time....

Seems a hell of a long way to come just to walk around some place like you own it.
Considering no one with any clout lives out there and the people that do wouldn't know who you are....
Pretty sure matt lives at Mount Gravatt in Brisbane and runs a gym.

What a poor commen’theres plenty of businessman in the world’, who manly could do with one probably dragons as well. Look U have the right to your opinion, of course. I just think your hatred for the man clouds your judgement. Again look at the facts there are many more pros than cons. We have been a basket case for years, that no great players want to come to. Now we are one of very few clubs in the NRL that don’t owe money, that’s a big thing. Some supporters can’t be pleased, there was plenty of people on here that said Pascoe had no football knowledge. So he employs sheens fir that, we can’t sign any top line players he doesn’t that. Then we can’t attract a decent coach because the media death-ride us. Just saying we could do a lot worse and in the past we have…
Without Pascoe we would still be training in our grandmothers basement or under concord’s grandstand.
I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap but on all measurables around the performance of Wests Tigers as a rugby league football club he has failed. He has also publicly made it clear that he accepts a lower standard than the best.

T
I’ve formed this opinion that Sheens doesn’t suffer fools gladly, regardless of a player’s skills he will not hesitate to let them go if he feels he can’t get them to do what he asks?
I wonder if Hastings was one of that group too?
That's the problem he had with Andrew Fifita and the only people who could sort of keep him in line in Cronulla was Luke Lewis Paul Gallen and Flano

Mate I have lots and lots of Fifita stories I knew people on the football staff at Cronulla when he was there he is lucky to be alive and if he was at the Tiger's he mite not be it's good he left

Cronulla was amazing at helping Fifita off the field

Yep Klem and stef starting the sets with Joffa, Bateman and Paps finishing should give that extra oomph.
Hopefully with that extra time the message might get out there, coz seriously sometimes it looked like the outside backs had no idea what the halves were throwing up???
It’s not hard to react and give 100% when contesting a high kick. On too many occasions our outside backs just watch the opposition catch the ball uncontested.

Reactions: 851
Been living / working / playing in QLD for a very long time....

Seems a hell of a long way to come just to walk around some place like you own it.
Considering no one with any clout lives out there and the people that do wouldn't know who you are....
I know he lives in QLD now. He is often back in the area being a gregs boy, and having family here. You can play it like I don't know what I am talking about if you want. But you will have to settle with being wrong.

I have personal experience with his average behaviour towards my family members*

*I will footnote this and say he was much younger at the time, and can respect that people change and grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
Matt Groat in junior football was a beast do you know Ray Warren rated him the best young prop he had seen since Glenn Lazarus funny how things don't work out
Shows you how big the step up in quality is from reserve grade to first grade too.

Also cements that even the young guys we have big wraps on lighting up the lower grades, more than half won't translate. Who they are, we don't know at this point.

There's a been a few of them we thought would be world beaters. Jake Mullaney rings a bell to me.

Shows you how big the step up in quality is from reserve grade to first grade too.

Also cements that even the young guys we have big wraps on lighting up the lower grades, more than half won't translate. Who they are, we don't know at this point.

There's a been a few of them we thought would be world beaters. Jake Mullaney rings a bell to me.
I think it was on the Matty John's show or maybe It was Matthew Elliott talking about lower grade player's making first grade the stat was something like playing 50 games 1 in 67 players alot of players play under 50 games it was a crazy number

T

That's the problem he had with Andrew Fifita and the only people who could sort of keep him in line in Cronulla was Luke Lewis Paul Gallen and Flano

Mate I have lots and lots of Fifita stories I knew people on the football staff at Cronulla when he was there he is lucky to be alive and if he was at the Tiger's he mite not be it's good he left

Cronulla was amazing at helping Fifita off the field
We seem too often unable to get the best out of some players. It’s probably a narrow sighted view of mine because I look more closely at WT, but so many talented players move on and get better.
I know a player or employee of any kind can change employers but not job role and get a kind of ah huh, light bulb moment where everything clicks into place. Where you get this sense of breakthrough new knowledge which has always been there, but has never been appealing or logical?

RE Matt Groat, Why on earth did he not work out?

Seriously all the "Sheens" talk can be boiled down to that squad in many ways. Sheens backed Woods, Groat and Simon O'Dwyer. O'Dwyer looses his arm, Groat never fires and Woodsey performs out of his skin then tanks/plods under new coaches. I know there were rules changes but Groat should have been firing with Woods.

Next decision Sheens Fires fan fav's Chris Heighington and Beau Ryan for Braith Anasta and Adam Blair. This destroyed Tiger town and as Anasta put it "I arrived at the training sheds and it was like a funeral." The team missed Beau and Chris.

For all the talk Sheens is a total diceroll.
All the fans saying he is Brilliant, I agree.
All the fans saying Sheens sucks. I agree.

Ciraldo said "we need an experienced coach" and I totally agree. Sheens needs to straighten the tigers mess, I think he will get the job done. If not,
Fire him and Hire Des Haslier before Saints or Titans do.

Latest posts

Back