Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sums up your thought process quite nicely. No substance.
What a surprising retort! If your so clever as you like to believe, why do u support the tigers???????
Smart people don’t need to put others down using their intelligence. So I take it your not really smart, just another arrogant, negative, narcissistic little man. Have a lovely day!!

Latrell didn't sign for us because he didn't want the pressure of being a marquee player. That pressure can ruin your life if things don't work out. Look at Ash Taylor.
Respectfully, I don't think that's why he didn't sign with us. He was never going to sign with us, it was always Souths, he just used the Tigers to leverage the amount Souths would pay

Stephen Crichton will be a Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog in 2024 with the two-time premiership-winning Penrith centre to ink a four-year deal in excess of $3.3 million.

Reactions: 851
Stephen Crichton will be a Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog in 2024 with the two-time premiership-winning Penrith centre to ink a four-year deal in excess of $3.3 million.
Geeze…Gus will be trading quite a few players this year. Go in for the kill boys.

Not sure if this is right place to post this but if nit I post with apologies.

spacer.png
logo_twitter-1497383721365.png
spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png
The pre-season challenge kicks off in Auckland in exactly 3 weeks from today.

Full fixture: bit.ly/2023NRLTrialspic.twitter.com/FWli4Rx6wg

Back