Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Stephen Crichton will be a Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog in 2024 with the two-time premiership-winning Penrith centre to ink a four-year deal in excess of $3.3 million.

I like Crichton and see upside but just not convinced he will cut it as a fullback, his ball playing ability needs alot of work. He looked very ordinary at the back for the Panthers. He will be 23 end of this season so plenty of growth years ahead of him.

$825k per year for 4yrs (cap is projected to increase over that time as well) isn’t terrible as he is a top notch center which often demand decent coin.

Be interesting how Burton and Crichton go as they both enjoy the opposite side of the park as a preferred field spot.

Yeah he'd be worth the risk ....4 years ...ahhhh ...maybe ......825 k a year

Penrith have a process line of fullbacks though lol ...so did we .....
I'd be happy to give that one the swerve. I suspect he may turn out to be a better centre than fullback. Of course, I've been wrong before.

I like Crichton and see upside but just not convinced he will cut it as a fullback, his ball playing ability needs alot of work. He looked very ordinary at the back for the Panthers. He will be 23 end of this season so plenty of growth years ahead of him.

$825k per year for 4yrs (cap is projected to increase over that time as well) isn’t terrible as he is a top notch center which often demand decent coin.

Be interesting how Burton and Crichton go as they both enjoy the opposite side of the park as a preferred field spot.
I personally think currently the only centre worth 800 k + is Manu .....but Crichton isn't far off

If he successfully makes the change to fullback ...he might be a bargain ......IF

POM is awfully quiet in here these days. I think some unappreciative posters had a dig at him and have turned him off.
I guess we only have one spot available and you never know what we might need mid season and who becomes available at that time .......maybe now it appears Moses is off the radar mybe we will sit and wait for Mr Right

I personally think currently the only centre worth 800 k + is Manu .....but Crichton isn't far off

If he successfully makes the change to fullback ...he might be a bargain ......IF

I agree Manu is a class to himself, more pointing out that with cap increases occurring over the next few years he no doubt would fill in at that banding.

I do think the Bulldogs are paying on potential but not massive overs especially if the risk pays off.

I agree Manu is a class to himself, more pointing out that with cap increases occurring over the next few years he no doubt would fill in at that banding.

I do think the Bulldogs are paying on potential but not massive overs especially if the risk pays off.
As I said to someone else ...I would have taken the risk ...can you imagine him at centre outside either Papalii or Bateman if the fullback didn't pay off ......he might even make a decent 6

What a surprising retort! If your so clever as you like to believe, why do u support the tigers???????
Smart people don’t need to put others down using their intelligence. So I take it your not really smart, just another arrogant, negative, narcissistic little man. Have a lovely day!!

You seem to be a real glutton for punishment. Let me remind you that I didn’t quote you because debating with you is like arguing with a brain-damaged toddler. You’re nothing but a brainless shill who will lap up whatever the club tells you because you’re incapable of any sort of independent thought.

If you don’t like what I have to say, put me on ignore so you and your fellow shills can have your little echo chamber and protect your precious little feelings. I don’t expect this to remain up because I’m sure you or one of your fellow shills will run to a mod. Truly gutless.

You can't blame POM or Cloudyclock for not posting. It was enjoyable to have them posting. They were part of the character of the site.

I cant really recall anyone bagging the pom out for his posts, whether they were factual and came to fruition or not.
Cloudyglock on the other hand was/is arrogant and wanted people to worship the ground he walked on. Typical attention seeker, had he posted as the pom does or did there would be no issues from 99% of people here. Again even if it came to be or not, we all know things are fluid and can change rapidly.
In any event if you want to see his ramblings you can check them out on the other forum, word of warning he is as humble as ever.

You seem to be a real glutton for punishment. Let me remind you that I didn’t quote you because debating with you is like arguing with a brain-damaged toddler. You’re nothing but a brainless shill who will lap up whatever the club tells you because you’re incapable of any sort of independent thought.

If you don’t like what I have to say, put me on ignore so you and your fellow shills can have your little echo chamber and protect your precious little feelings. I don’t expect this to remain up because I’m sure you or one of your fellow shills will run to a mod. Truly gutless.
You are lame individual, it must be a lonely life having your personality! Funny I seem to be the only person on here that acknowledges you. Nothing positive ever written about you or from you. Your the forum ‘Gringe’. Or the Nigel No mates.
Wow, your such a word smith, everyone is so impressed!!! Your mother must be so proud?!?!

I cant really recall anyone bagging the pom out for his posts, whether they were factual and came to fruition or not.
Cloudyglock on the other hand was/is arrogant and wanted people to worship the ground he walked on. Typical attention seeker, had he posted as the pom does or did there would be no issues from 99% of people here. Again even if it came to be or not, we all know things are fluid and can change rapidly.
In any event if you want to see his ramblings you can check them out on the other forum, word of warning he is as humble as ever.
a lot of. that info is on twitter before they post it these days. club playing hardball (for the better).

You are lame individual, it must be a lonely life having your personality! Funny I seem to be the only person on here that acknowledges you. Nothing positive ever written about you or from you. Your the forum ‘Gringe’. Or the Nigel No mates.
Wow, your such a word smith, everyone is so impressed!!! Your mother must be so proud?!?!

No one acknowledges him because we all have him blocked, it's great

Back