Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'd be happy if we got rid of Nofo i think he's a myth decent ball runner though, but for the coin he's on not worth the money. Some of the stuff thats come out of his mouth in the last couple of yrs has left a sour taste in my mouth. But in saying that i reckon we'd be stuck paying a fair whack of money to move him on.
I'd say Benji would have a fair understanding of what he's like in the sheds and probably would prefer to be rid of him, catch 22 situation i think though.

To be honest our first trial is in less than a week, I'm interested in the team this year playing this week not next year. All good if Moses or some other quality player comes, but that will be next year.

Get ready for the footy and not worry about things we can't change.
So true. Signings will become a side story once our teams are actually playing.

seriously doubt Stefano would want to go within a bull's roar of the Eels again
Stefano can be a fan favourite here and have a crazy fanbase. People will chant his name like they did for Harry Grant at Leichhardt that one night. Once he gets that high for the first time, he won't want to leave, and he'll want to keep playing well.

Thanks for the "The POMs" info on MM .. I personally think+ as if he's not coming .. that way we dont get to disappointed should things change and he's not coming .. BUT when ;) .. i mean if he does sign on .. waahoo .. !! we'll have something to be really excited about .. 🍻🍻 Once again thanks for the info bro ..

Someone mention earlier about MM, if had signed back on with Parra they would have announced it by now .. lets look at this way .. they are waiting as long as possible to announce what's happening with MM .. because if they announce that he is leaving to join the Tigers now .. they would lose a lot of regular members signing back on with the Eels .. so if they wait as long as possible to get as many members then they will notify everyone what's happening with MM. So really its a financial reason as to why they are waiting to announce what's happening with MM .. whether he is staying or leaving.
so if we anounce early we get alot more new membership?

This myth has been perpetuated on
here for the last 6 months because of
1 poster who doesn't like him. Makes
me sick having to read about it every
other week. DT reported that storm and
Bellyache wanted AD in August last
year on loan but got Nofa instead.
He only played a handful of games
last year coming back from ACL.
People are too bias on here, they'd rather talk about how he slipped
off a couple of tackles instead
of how he played in 2021 & won us games
single handedly off the boot or with
tries. The favoritism and bias
on here is too much sometimes. The
better player should always get the nod —
both Doueihi & Brooks have both got
an opportunity to stake their claims
this year. Beyond that its fantasy coach talk
why would storm want to borrow an injured player?

wing is a position (IMHO) you can judge a club by. minimal spend
This myth has been perpetuated on
here for the last 6 months because of
1 poster who doesn't like him. Makes
me sick having to read about it every
other week. DT reported that storm and
Bellyache wanted AD in August last
year on loan but got Nofa instead.
He only played a handful of games
last year coming back from ACL.
People are too bias on here, they'd rather talk about how he slipped
off a couple of tackles instead
of how he played in 2021 & won us games
single handedly off the boot or with
tries. The favoritism and bias
on here is too much sometimes. The
better player should always get the nod —
both Doueihi & Brooks have both got
an opportunity to stake their claims
this year. Beyond that its fantasy coach talk
mate he cant tackle and passes when he should run and runs all the time. That's not ACL related. he cries when we lose but says he only put up his massive bombs if it feels good in the warm up. wet tried muster, we are trying Moses. AD is on the way out for sure

Reactions: 851
mate he cant tackle and passes when he should run and runs all the time. That's not ACL related. he cries when we lose but says he only put up his massive bombs if it feels good in the warm up. wet tried muster, we are trying Moses. AD is on the way out for sure

Haha, ok pal we'll see about that 1

What do you think that Moses' knows that you don't?

It could be that he knows Brooks can play but needs the forwards strengthened as per Moses' request?

Also any first grade half would want to know who he is going to be paired with.

In the article on the Brooks' thread, Marshall confirmed he wants Brooks to stay. Brooks also confirmed he wants to stay after discussions with Marshall.

Doueihi has left his options open.
he will be partnered with BB so should be no complaints

Latest posts

Back