Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So why even bring it up and suggest he did say it if you have doubts its BS?

All youre doing is making a player youre meant to be supporting look bad
i actually highly rate him & would love him to stay with the club even longer than 24!
i was not making him look bad at all
it is okay to discuss rumors for what they are without ill intent. never once did i state it was fact 😌

i actually highly rate him & would love him to stay with the club even longer than 24!
it is okay to discuss rumors for what they are without ill intent. never once did i state it was fact 😌
Righto mate...all good

The fact the clubs given him an extension suggests the clubs happy with him and hes happy at the club...onwards etc

I'm sure I read him clarifying that story by saying that he was saying to Noddy that he thought he'd probably get a bit more confidence and game sharpness coming back through cup

Reactions: 851
people talking about a luke brooks extension is so sad its funny.

in ten years we are all going to be watching classic nrl games from this past decade and look at the Luke Brooks era as one of those one you are soooo glad it's done. the sooner the better for me.

(assuming tv channels can actually find a classic wests tigers game with luke brooks in it)

like watching old games with ben black, jacob miller, craig field, darren senter, etc. you watch those games thinking... "geeze we were sh*t, thank god we're not back there again"... but low and behold we have brooks for 10 years and maybe another 4 - typical tigers.

BTW same goes for AD. I know that's more contentious but I can't wait for a fresh pair of halves.

wait Paws if Moses arrives at Concord (think he will) Brooks will probably be on a restructured 4 year deal.
If Moses doesn't sign then simple the club go back to Brooks and Isaac and are like that 4 year deal is now 3 years or go find another club. He wont leave sydney which does limit options a bit.
Can’t see Brooks taking unders.
He has been quoted (not hearsay) saying he will be ‘greedy’ with his next contract.

Senter?
Showing your age / grasp there buddy....

You get that a team needs halves yeah?
There's 5 (Or there abouts) worthy of discussing in each position in the game...
17 Teams, 5/6's - 5/7's...

The NRL isn't bunings (This one doesn't work, I'll get that one)
Until we have other options, We got what we got.

signing brooks and AD on extensions doesn't help us... particulalry for long deals because we have to tie them up before someone else does. every year we have them is another year we are not looking for someone else. short term pain for long term gain.

and this comment was made in relation to people talking about offering brooks a long term extension.

And yes I'm 40. So i've seen alot of rugby league including rebuilds and how success is achieved.

Im just trying to make sure you dont have to go through the pain that other 40 year olds have gone through... hopefully you'll have better days

Brad Arthur interviewed before the trial game said he asked Mitch if was staying in front of everyone & he didn’t give him an answer .

Strange last year he was commenting on Papa when he had signed with us about him staying at Parra. But hey he has already signed with Parra weeks ago according to some.

Reactions: 851
signing brooks and AD on extensions doesn't help us... particulalry for long deals because we have to tie them up before someone else does. every year we have them is another year we are not looking for someone else. short term pain for long term gain.

and this comment was made in relation to people talking about offering brooks a long term extension.

And yes I'm 40. So i've seen alot of rugby league including rebuilds and how success is achieved.

Im just trying to make sure you dont have to go through the pain that other 40 year olds have gone through... hopefully you'll have better days
AD was a yeah. reportedly Brooks is longer term lower value. doesn't help if you dont drop him if he's trash

Latest posts

Staff online

Back