Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Players we should discuss;

Declan Casey (Bulldogs)
Kaeo Weeks (Manly)
Will Kennedy (Sharks)
Dean Hawkins (South)

Off contract this year.

And off contract next year- early release, maybe.
Deine Mariner (Broncos)
Kayak Iro (Sharks)
Rocco Berry (Warriors)
Nick Meany (Storm)
Tyrell Sloane (Dragons)

Sign a couple of these and they walk straight into our backline
1 Nick Meany - Safe and reliable
2 Tyrell Sloane - JAC clone
3 Declan Casey - looks strong, could be available due to Dogs having a lot of other options
4 Kayal Iro - always playing cup, deserves a start
5 Juniour Tupou - future star
6 Kaeo Weekes - kid looks likely and exciting, Manly will probably extend him...
7 Maybe some UK options - Mitch Pearce, Aiken Sezar, Dodd from Wigan... Wakeham? Temaire Martin? Ronald Volkman

Out with the old, in with the new.

Players we should discuss;

Declan Casey (Bulldogs)
Kaeo Weeks (Manly)
Will Kennedy (Sharks)
Dean Hawkins (South)

Off contract this year.

And off contract next year- early release, maybe.
Deine Mariner (Broncos)
Kayak Iro (Sharks)
Rocco Berry (Warriors)
Nick Meany (Storm)
Tyrell Sloane (Dragons)

Sign a couple of these and they walk straight into our backline

Didnt relaise Kaeo Weeks was off contract, Id be absolutley signing him now and trying to get him for this year. He obviously wont get a start ahead of Turbo and looks NRL ready

Dead set, we’ve chosen Tumeth over this bloke .. Kautoga

Fair dinkum, please tell me this is a G-up .. ?? Kit Kautoga is a fair better prospect than Brandon Tumeth .. we cant have Tumeth in the same side with Seyfarth .. both players give the side nothing .. no spark .. in both attack or defence .. !! so we stick with Tumeth and Kautoga goes else where .. !! damn damn damn .. !!

OK I've seen two games with Brooks behind this pack .. and that is two games too many with Brooks inept ability to lead a side around the paddock .. I'm now convinced that we have to look at someone else at 7 to lead this side around .. Brooks just cannot do it .. i'm pretty sure that he doesn't have that killer attitude / spark in him to be a top line half back.

If the Tigers are getting themselves out of this horrible rut .. we need to do a big overhaul of this side starting with the number 7 .. and fast .. !!

We play the Bulldogs need weekend .. and if we play like we did yesterday .. they are going to towel us up big time .. !!

Fair dinkum, please tell me this is a G-up .. ?? Kit Kautoga is a fair better prospect than Brandon Tumeth .. we cant have Tumeth in the same side with Seyfarth .. both players give the side nothing .. no spark .. in both attack or defence .. !! so we stick with Tumeth and Kautoga goes else where .. !! damn damn damn .. !!

OK I've seen two games with Brooks behind this pack .. and that is two games too many with Brooks inept ability to lead a side around the paddock .. I'm now convinced that we have to look at someone else at 7 to lead this side around .. Brooks just cannot do it .. i'm pretty sure that he doesn't have that killer attitude / spark in him to be a top line half back.

If the Tigers are getting themselves out of this horrible rut .. we need to do a big overhaul of this side starting with the number 7 .. and fast .. !!

We play the Bulldogs need weekend .. and if we play like we did yesterday .. they are going to towel us up big time .. !!
Mate unfortunatley some of the good fringe players might not want to stay.

Reactions: 851
The hysteria is large, very large.
Kepoa's try is allowed, Twal puts the ball down and all the sooks are talking about how it's an improved performance and something to build on. Same game, but the perception changes for those who only look at the scoreboard.
The only change apart from Bateman Blore and Pole coming back would be at fullback. Laurie offers nothing.
I'd change the half as well but it's pointless suggesting that because it won't happen.
I also have a special offer for those of you who believe Hastings is a good guy who only wanted to apologise. I'm actually a Nigerian prince who has 60 million in gold that I can't access. If you can send me $50k to pay federal taxes I will share the gold with you.

Dead set, we’ve chosen Tumeth over this bloke.

No doubt Katouga was one of the players we told Ciraldo about during his “interview” process. And Ciraldo has gone after him straight away. I wonder who’ll be next?

Probably just to confirm, they have Hartigan there so CC probably wouldn’t be needed.

Brooks is a 6, go get a 7 and move AD to 13 fullback or centre.

Kepoa's try is allowed, Twal puts the ball down and all the sooks are talking about how it's an improved performance and something to build on. Same game, but the perception changes for those who only look at the scoreboard.
The only change apart from Bateman Blore and Pole coming back would be at fullback. Laurie offers nothing.
I'd change the half as well but it's pointless suggesting that because it won't happen.
I also have a special offer for those of you who believe Hastings is a good guy who only wanted to apologise. I'm actually a Nigerian prince who has 60 million in gold that I can't access. If you can send me $50k to pay federal taxes I will share the gold with you.

The hysteria is justified. We bombed the game.
Our attacking setup coaching structures are terrible.

The game is built off calls not going your way and momentum. The team that handled those wins. Even with those no calls we had more than ample opportunities to score more points.

25mins with a player short, 3 key players missing, multiple kick outs on the full, handling errors in their half and we did nothing says it all. We had more than enough momentum. The best we could do was an almost double movement bash and barge play. We couldn’t even get them short once.

We made 18 handling errors, completed 63% of possession and still ended the game with 52% of the game’s possession. We made more errors than against the Titans.

We didn’t improve infact we got worse.
It was the worst nrl game of the year by a mile and that’s on us not the ref or no calls going our way.

Our forwards are trying to be something they aren’t. Stef has made more errors in 2 games than in 40 games. Klem made the least mtrs in seasons. We have zero line runners. We have zero depth or structure to our attack. We are running 2 5/8th model and zero mechanism for a fullback to be the 2nd man in the line play.

There is soooo much wrong with us atm.
We have zero respect for the basics of the game and have wrong people executing.

he has been play

he has been playing 2 games like a 6 and hence we have been chasing Moses to play 7 before Christmas no suprise there
your man didn't play well at all at 6 yesterday
We only win games when Brooks isn't in the 17 it seems....

I cannot see this team progressing with the current spine.

Seen enough of Brooks to know - he should be the first to go.

There is soooo much wrong with us atm.

Exactly. Our forwards look okay but Stef shouldn't be playing first grade at this point. He is really letting the team down. Twal has no impact. That is the best part of our team.

We only win games when Brooks isn't in the 17 it seems....

I cannot see this team progressing with the current spine.

Seen enough of Brooks to know - he should be the first to go.
the only bloke who made a clean break and kicked a 40/20 yeah let's drop him...
They need to move AD to centre fullback or 13, should definitely be in the 17 he just is not a 6
maybe they will go with 7 wakeham 6 Brooks who knows...

Still think we are in the hunt for Moses and if he does arrive Brooks will be signed

Literally any other team in the NRL would have easily put 50 on a 12 man Knights team with Ponga, Frizell, Young, Saifiti off the field.

the only bloke who made a clean break and kicked a 40/20 yeah let's drop him...
They need to move AD to centre fullback or 13, should definitely be in the 17 he just is not a 6
maybe they will go with 7 wakeham 6 Brooks who knows...

Still think we are in the hunt for Moses and if he does arrive Brooks will be signed
Our centre options are abysmal.
I'm not opposed to moving AD there.
Could see that being a positive for the team - if he makes the most of that change.

The 40/20 , I think we got lucky with that and he was over the line..... the strike was good and he could've got it from a safer position but it played off.

These two situations in an 80 minute game - is that all you've got ?

The opposition and the loss of 2 of their spine (their better players too) players and multiple send off's....

Brooks didn't and can't do his job.
Move him to 6, buy a 7... we've done all this before.
Time to just admit defeat and pull the plug.

Staff online

Back