Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Annotation 2023-03-23 135051.png

Why has POM's false rumour been removed? How many times does he have to get it wrong before people start doubting the source? Have I missed something? Or is 'is seems' enough ambiguity to cover this false one?

I'm just curious more than critical and looking forward to the next false Pom rumour so fans can again produce pages of speculation and rumour on top of rumour. At least he's posting in the right thread.

View attachment 4796

Why has POM's false rumour been removed? How many times does he have to get it wrong before people start doubting the source? Have I missed something? Or is 'is seems' enough ambiguity to cover this false one?

I'm just curious more than critical and looking forward to the next false Pom rumour so fans can again produce pages of speculation and rumour on top of rumour. At least he's posting in the right thread.
Have the Pom’s posts been removed?
I don’t see the problem, it’s a rumours thread for people to post rumours they hear. I enjoy a good rumour (true or not), and the discussion that comes from it.
I will then decide if I am gullible or stupid enough to believe it, and don’t believe anything until the club officially announce it.

View attachment 4796

Especially when he came here just to say that
- He's not here all the time like most of us....

Funny the POM has a heap of followers listening out for him, Seems he has his gossip mongerers he's hanging to hear from also....
Too Funny!!

😂😂😂

Have the Pom’s posts been removed?
I don’t see the problem, it’s a rumours thread for people to post rumours they hear. I enjoy a good rumour (true or not), and the discussion that comes from it.
I will then decide if I am gullible or stupid enough to believe it, and don’t believe anything until the club officially announce it.
@watersider

Their post wasn’t removed, they deleted it themself.

Alright back onto the subject of signing suggestions, if we miss out on MM which is probably likely, it doesn't leave us many organising halfback options from the NRL so do we look at Super League with George Williams (big transfer fee likely), Mitchell Pearce or Aidan Sezer (the latter 2 for max 2 seasons) or what are everyone thoughts on the following options who have links with the Club ...

- Joseph O'Neill (Bulldogs JF captain & former Westfields student so Wayne Lambkin would know him well, long term option) ... what is his game style like?
- Tane Edmed (Waratahs flyhalf, obviously with family links back to the Tigers, money could lure him back)

Appreciate feedback on these 2 from those who have seen them play a fair bit?

In @THE_POM 's defence....

Things change quickly in the world of rugby league.

We had Ciraldo signed... till we didn't.
We had Fox signed... till we didn't.
We had Latrell signed... till we didn't.

Bit of purple monkey dish washer....

Some one probably said Pascoe is getting stood down when in actuality his receptionist had resigned or been promoted.. probably had a little farewell party and some one without any knowledge assumed it was Pascoe.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Everyone likes a bit of info.
Usually prefer it to be factual though.

Gotta love rumours that come from the end of a Chinese whisper
Is it the fact everyone wanted to believe it or just that it was believable

But the money we were going to pay Moses , and throw it at Williams or Dodd from the English league , Dodd been the best bet young and has talent, offer him 5 year term
I’d only offer 3 with an option to negotiate for an extra 2 after the first year
Safer for club and player in regards to form aswell as homesickness

We can't just re-sign Brooks because no one else will come, we will just be repeating past mistakes, we need a reset, and rid ourselves of the proven under performers
Beggars can't be choosers @851 :)
If this new kid we got from the Bullydogs doesn't turn out to be what we need and no one else suitable is available, we could maybe extend his contract for just 1 year on a much-reduced fee of say....... $500,000 which is the max payt. he should have been getting all along, with the power of hindsight.

No link between the 2, club hasn't heard from Moses camp in nearly 2 weeks. Club is speaking to other potential options but have stopped short on pulling the offer.
MM has already played this game with WT, then kicked stones like a big crybaby playing the psychological card to get a release.
He's now doing the same thing with the Eels but hasn't started kicking stones just yet.
If we do sign him to a contract, what's to say he won't do the same thing to WT again if the Roosters are in need of a half 12 months after he signs with Us.

Calling it now.
The ducks are lining up.
Mitch will definitely be a Tiger in 24
Possibly a Tiger in 23.
Reckon the club / Mitch and Management are holding out to make an announcement until after the Easter Monday game in a way not to muddy the waters.

Odd that in Sheens coaching insider interview today he mentions Mitch in his combination with Brooks when talking about Brooks strength of play.
He was also partnered with Marshall for the best part of 3 years.

Calling it now.
The ducks are lining up.
Mitch will definitely be a Tiger in 24
Possibly a Tiger in 23.
Reckon the club / Mitch and Management are holding out to make an announcement until after the Easter Monday game in a way not to muddy the waters.

Odd that in Sheens coaching insider interview today he mentions Mitch in his combination with Brooks when talking about Brooks strength of play.
He was also partnered with Marshall for the best part of 3 years.
If you have some shard left over I'd love to buy it off you.

Why is everyone bagging the @THE_POM this a rumours thread for a reason. Nothing is Official.
Like he has mentioned many times he receives information and passes it on. This is a rugby league forum in a thread called signing and suggestion RUMOURS if you wanna read fact avoid this website haha just scroll through the west tigers website until offical announcements come out

Back