Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Holy crap you're one of the stupidest most arrogant #$&@ on here since nug ginkoms. Are you too dumb to read that I'm suggesting we find the most effective solutions for both the short and longer term? Seriously, stick to the Winnie Blues and VB
Lol you don’t know footy. Run along boy….

I don’t think he would be the first one of our players to hang around the cross
how far back does your memory stretch?,jarryd hayne was shot at after leaving the Sapphire Club,a league hangout in the 00"s,owned operated by 1 of our best wingers n his Father,Hassan Saleh

Tartak trying to get them out of Manly. Obviously a big ask as Latu is on a long contract for big bucks but that is built around performance benchmarks. Fulton's best work at Manly was the Fainu's and it gets him off to a good start at WT if he can pull this off.
Is the Half fainu any good?

Hooker fainu was sharp

Holy crap you're one of the stupidest most arrogant #$&@ on here since nug ginkoms. Are you too dumb to read that I'm suggesting we find the most effective solutions for both the short and longer term? Seriously, stick to the Winnie Blues and VB
I dont like to get involved with a couple of forumers who agree to disagree,but why dont you guys just wait and see if the win we had against the Riff could lead us to bigger and better things...what Im suggesting is for example we had some close calls that we could have won bar some dumb errors and uncertain plays...Brooks and Wakeham seem to be combineing well and who knows they could win us the next 4/5 games...I dont know,but the change in the team is quite noticable and lets wait and see before we neck ourselves...love you guys and stay strong...

From what - he was sacked from Manly while he resigned from the Tigers 10 years ago ? I mean not saying your wrong just think that's strange
catch up for a drink pretty regularly with my mate and occasionally Humphrey's he is really pi##Ed off mate his son will not be here, can't tell you reasons why just from horses mouth that's all

Back