Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I wanna see Gadget and Pascoe do another pod together, the team has gone from strength to strength since they got on there and talked us up đź‘Žđź‘Ž
@BA
Thanks for your question, yes we will be providing Tomato and BBQ Sauce at the food stands from next week. Next is Julie from Lilyfield who has asked about our new range of WT Staplers.

Other teams have match winners,
West Tigers have match losers,
Watching that game tonight was sooo much like watching them play last year.

And that B----D that hit Api with the forearm did it again twice and not pinged by the ref, we lose Api ref puts him on report for a forearm to the chin, but?,

No 10min In bin or sendoff.

BUT WE HAVE TO DEFINATELY LET BROOKS. TALOU. WAKEHAM. NOFO. AND SIMPKIN IS PRETTY BAD AS WELL.

SO IT IS DEFINATELY STARTING TO LOOK LIKE OUR SECOND WOODEN SPOON COMING UP.

Other teams have match winners,
West Tigers have match losers,
Watching that game tonight was sooo much like watching them play last year.

And that B----D that hit Api with the forearm did it again twice and not pinged by the ref, we lose Api ref puts him on report for a forearm to the chin, but?,

No 10min In bin or sendoff.

BUT WE HAVE TO DEFINATELY LET BROOKS. TALOU. WAKEHAM.
AND NOFO STILL GOING IN CIRCLES GO, WE NEED BETTER. AND SIMPKIN PRETTY BAD AS WELL.

SO IT IS DEFINATELY STARTING TO LOOK LIKE OUR SECOND WOODEN SPOON COMING UP.

@BA
Thanks for your question, yes we will be providing Tomato and BBQ Sauce at the food stands from next week. Next is Julie from Lilyfield who has asked about our new range of WT Staplers.
What no mustard not even in the little single serve packs?

Telegraph has updated its story on McDonnell leaving with quotes from him ...

“Scott and I are entirely different people,” McDonnell said.

“We work in different ways and deal with people differently. It was never going to work but I take great pride in what we have achieved at the Tigers.

“The club has never been in better shape. We have recruited some quality players and we have some great kids coming through.

“The club is set up for long term success and I take great pride in the role I played in that.”
He did absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.. useless old grub

Let’s hope so @tigerballs 🤞 Did your source mention a player swap as part of any deal as both are under contract I believe.
I don't really know the ins and outs but it's fairly common knowledge WT are going in hard for both. Most player managers are in tune with what's going down because it affects their own clients. The Fulton signing changed the landscape because he has a good relationship with a lot of islander kids as well as Tartak and because WT have a lot of cash to spend, everyone is trying to either get their own kids a run or up the price with other clubs.

Curious to see how T'oa goes at 5/8. Outstanding at centre but could be a revelation at 6.
He would be an awful choice for 5/8.

He's effectively a forward. Big, slow, powerful, but lacking in skill and passing. His only move is to try fend someone off, push them to the ground and try make ground. He needs to lift his game and he'll certainly never play 5/8 again in his life.

This season starting to look similar to last season. Losing the team leader that can't be replaced to long injury, giving away another one that hasn't been replaced, and on about the same amount of wins. The sniff of things improving might be snuffed again.
We have some floggings coming as well I’d suggest.

These comments are ridiculous.
Have seen a few around if brooks was decent bloke.
500k with the cap increase would struggle to get you a top 13 player these days let alone a half.

As if you would do that. Walk into your current employer in the current economy and where the cap had a massive increase and say hey can you take 20% off.

Why expect someone else to do so.
Because if you performed like he has in your current job you would have been sacked. I take it you enjoyed watching the game this evening.

Reactions: 851
Because if you performed like he has in your current job you would have been sacked. I take it you enjoyed watching the game this evening.

So you wouldn’t take a 20% pay cut would you?
Thats the point re saying if he was a decent bloke or not because not many would especially when the cap increased by as much as it has.

Ideally we move down a different path.
He won’t take us to the finals everyone knows that.

I know Volkman has been brought up a lot but I wonder if Chanel Harris-Tavita is worth a look for this year. Believe he's back in Auckland and no offence I don't see too many clubs releasing their depth players, as loan to other clubs.

I know Volkman has been brought up a lot but I wonder if Chanel Harris-Tavita is worth a look for this year. Believe he's back in Auckland and no offence I don't see too many clubs releasing their depth players, as loan to other clubs.
Only just signed at the Warriors. Something has to give there with all the halves they have.

Members online

Back