Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sezer Signing has caused a lot of drama with player agents.

The storyline is he would look to change ayoub to an agent company a tiger official has a stake in.

Not sure why this has rubbed fulton up the wrong way so much

But the second story line is player managers don't won't their players under Sheens and want him gone by seasons end. Discussing assistants like Morris and holbrook. If this happens then just maybe we will see some fulton players come across.

All this shows how much clout fulton has with some, player managers, players and media.

Again and obviously, strategic management was missed by WT officials that did not have the foresight of this occurring.

At this point, given the results, out with the old and in with the new.

Our current 2024 roster is 21 which includes Douehi , Tumeth , Reilly , Ngatkaura and Sione Fainu and AJ . Leave it to the rest of you to decide of these who of these deserving of a 2024 spot . Weve got 16 plus these 5 . A long way to go to get to 30 . I think there are also some Fulton told they are not wanted .

Reactions: 851
Our current 2024 roster is 21 which includes Douehi , Tumeth , Reilly , Ngatkaura and Sione Fainu and AJ . Leave it to the rest of you to decide of these who of these deserving of a 2024 spot . Weve got 16 plus these 5 . A long way to go to get to 30 . I think there are also some Fulton told they are not wanted .
Mansfield, Feledy and Galvin all go into the 30 in 2024.

Plus, Da Silva, Laulilii and Miller probably will too.

That’s 27/30.

Mansfield, Feledy and Galvin all go into the 30 in 2024.

Plus, Da Silva, Laulilii and Miller probably will too.

That’s 27/30.
Thanks for the info .I've seen Da Silva play and heard raps on Feledy .Whats your opinion on the others you mentioned and the 5 already on the list I highlighted ?

Sezer Signing has caused a lot of drama with player agents.

The storyline is he would look to change ayoub to an agent company a tiger official has a stake in.

Not sure why this has rubbed fulton up the wrong way so much

But the second story line is player managers don't won't their players under Sheens and want him gone by seasons end. Discussing assistants like Morris and holbrook. If this happens then just maybe we will see some fulton players come across.

All this shows how much clout fulton has with some, player managers, players and media.

Again and obviously, strategic management was missed by WT officials that did not have the foresight of this occurring.

At this point, given the results, out with the old and in with the new.
Is it just me or is the way player managers operate now a blight on the game? I know Sea Eagles fans think Luke Brooks and Anthony Seibold having the same manager is no coincidence

Thanks for the info .I've seen Da Silva play and heard raps on Feledy .Whats your opinion on the others you mentioned and the 5 already on the list I highlighted ?
Mansfield is okay in my opinion, others seem to rate him higher than I do.

Galvin looks excellent, just wonder if he’ll stay in the halves or end up a forward cause of his size.

Kit is a hard working lock/prop, bit of an Elijah Taylor type, but a stronger runner.

Miller is a really strong runner but on the chubby side at the moment, needs a few big pre-seasons.

If all these kids do end up in the 30 next year, it’s really early.
But with the way our club is going it might be the only way we keep them from being poached in the short-term.

Sezer is a 5/8 - and in the SL for a reason…
Also had 10 years in the NRL without barely a mention until he played in a GF side opposite a Dally M winner…

Is also marshalling a top tier club in Leeds to the bottom of the Ladder in a second grade comp that has less teams than the NRL. Also not being re-signed by said club even though they don’t appear to have a replacement…

Yeah, he’s awesome - can’t wait!!
That is where Brooks has took us, so thats where we are at, he didn't have 10 years in the NRL doing nothing, and who is the Dally M winner he had, he was in the halves with Williams

Two line breaks and zero tries so far in England this year.

For context, even Hastings had 4 tries and 5 line breaks in his last year.

I don’t see how this is better than Sexton, Trindall or Volkman.

Stop trying to inject facts into the conversation… Sezer is 32 and spent the last 4 years in the UK… clearly he is the next Nicho Hynes..

Realistically we won’t be able to bring in all the players we would need for a successful 2024, especially considering we are currently a very undesirable destination. Our best chance is to pick up a couple of experienced backs and stay the course on developing some of our younger guys.
Success will come in steps if we have a plan and stick to it. We need to show consistently that we are a club on the up.
Someone like Sezer (1-2 yr deal) coupled with Fainu in the halves. Bring in a guy like Lomax as one centre and bring on Feledy and Reilly. Persevere with coaching Toa. Resign Staines as a wing and backup FB. Work with Tupou to build his confidence and Nofa needs another talk with Benji.
The rest of the backs currently in our squad (obviously apart from Bula) should be let go, not renewed, or moved on.
As for forwards we need to extend Blore and Seyfarth 1-2 yrs only. We need to find a real lock and bring in one more aggressive hard running prop.
The above is not impossible for us to achieve but we need to look united and get everyone on the same page, at the same time our current players need to show some pride and heart for the club.
Where do you put Kapoa ? He's already signed on I guess

Sezer for leadership and kicking is an okay signing but find it disappointing that our best support players listed in the NRL stats are Laurie and Joffa.
Clearly needs a lot of improvement as he is an older player and will be dependent on chasers too.

Notice Klemmer and Papalii are up there in a few areas

Back