Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

As reported by others, Keppie a real chance of happening. Couple of interesting comments;

- Manly can't afford to pay him and be under the cap next year
- Is really tight with Fulton

Was interesting to hear a regular 1st grader being very close/loyal to a recruiter. Normally by that stage of career your bond is to coach.

As reported by others, Keppie a real chance of happening. Couple of interesting comments;

Was interesting to hear a regular 1st grader being very close/loyal to a recruiter. Normally buy that stage of career your bond is to coach.

Yeh, seems some players are very tight with him.

Was interesting to hear a regular 1st grader being very close/loyal to a recruiter. Normally by that stage of career your bond is to coach.
At the end stage of a players career their bond should be with the manager. In the beginning it should be the coach. Fulton might be an exception. One only has to look at Manlys success rather than what little exists at Wests Tigers.

Reactions: 851
Yeh, seems some players are very tight with him.
I rate Sean Keppie, he plays tough, is mobile enough for a man of his size and has a decent passing game.
My concern is how he would affect the balance of our forward pack as he’s a little similar to Alex Twal and Fonua Pole, can we afford too many similar type players in the one side ?
An extremely mobile tackle busting edge forward is more what we need as a point of difference.
Could Stefano possibly transition into a big, mobile, tackle busting edge forward, similar to how the Storm use big Nelson at times ?

I rate Sean Keppie, he plays tough, is mobile enough for a man of his size and has a decent passing game.
My concern is how he would affect the balance of our forward pack as he’s a little similar to Alex Twal and Fonua Pole, can we afford too many similar type players in the one side ?
An extremely mobile tackle busting edge forward is more what we need as a point of difference.
Could Stefano possibly transition into a big, mobile, tackle busting edge forward, similar to how the Storm use big Nelson at times ?

Me too. Much better than mist our current pack

I wonder if we are re thinking our plans re Blore in particular and perhaps Seyfarth. I know it's a low bar but Blore has had a real impact of late so has Seyfarth, Blore almost looking like the best forward in our team atm in patches.
He was a star junior and as much as people vent against Sheens - he did say that he needed some “miles in his legs”.

I suppose we are seeing the benefit of playing consistent footy. I always thought he was an edge but is almost the new prototype being more mobile with ball in hand and great defensive technique- he’s a keeper!

He was a star junior and as much as people vent against Sheens - he did say that he needed some “miles in his legs”.

I suppose we are seeing the benefit of playing consistent footy. I always thought he was an edge but is almost the new prototype being more mobile with ball in hand and great defensive technique- he’s a keeper!
He gives his 2 bbobbs worth. Thats for sure.

Re. Stefano. Great question. Absolutely. Under a different coach maybe. Stef is the real deal.

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...reakfast-weekend/id1544025937?i=1000621261498

Peter Peters makes it fairly obvious who his source is for this news.

It seems Scott Fulton v Sheens / Benji / Farah in the battle of survival.

I wonder who the senior Tigers official is. Surely not Farah as he is very close & possibly still managed by Sam Ayoub.

I had a listen to that about 5 mins ago, taken with a grain of salt as it will be heavily Fulton slanted being Peters is his god father. Didnt make for great listening and seemed to confirm suspicions of a lot of people on here and in the media. My initial thoughts were the club official was farah but i dunno, but i wouldnt be getting Ayoub offside with him managing some of our guys in particular Bula.

I had a listen to that about 5 mins ago, taken with a grain of salt as it will be heavily Fulton slanted being Peters is his god father. Didnt make for great listening and seemed to confirm suspicions of a lot of people on here and in the media. My initial thoughts were the club official was farah but i dunno, but i wouldnt be getting Ayoub offside with him managing some of our guys in particular Bula.
Could it be then Ayoub V Fulton. And the victims - collateral damage - the fans?

Latest posts

Back