Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Can you pass that onto NRL 360, they laughed and reckon the Dolphins pulled out last week(despite Read reporting they formally offered a 4 year deal and were favourites). They said the Tigers were bidding against ourselves for the boys….the only person who doesn’t bash the Tigers is Gordie….
That’s because he’s scared of Robbie 😂😂

Api officially re-signs for a further 2 years as he had a mutual option for 2025 - but I thought he wanted out?
It's a great move by a club captain, take an extension at the club at the time everyone is saying noone wants to be there. Legendary effort worth every cent. Atm our most important player, will give him 3 years to help kick start the careers of our generation next.

It's a great move by a club captain, take an extension at the club at the time everyone is saying noone wants to be there. Legendary effort worth every cent. Atm our most important player, will give him 3 years to help kick start the careers of our generation next.
Hopefully we offer him a coaching gig when he retires if he wants it - I'd love him to mentor young TDS post playing career. Having both him and Farah in his ear will do more than people know.

He would be a great 5/8 for us next season as Latu develops & then move into the centres (and another back-up fullback) ;)

I'm all for doing a deal with the Sharks as I've heard he's a great club man & type of character we need more of. Swap with AJ or Simpkin

swap with AJ…lol

Why would they want our trash?

I can assure you those figures are off regarding $2 million over 4 years each.

I believe Latu is on around 250-300k with the last 1-2 years being around 400-450k with incentives built on which could take him to 500k. Samelua is on slightly lower $ wise. We got a good deal.

Not 1000% on numbers but around that ball park.
Are you the new POM @teddy23 ? Seem to have a bit of inside info and the oil is usually good. Always looking for your posts for a positive-sounding rumour.

The DT are reporting that Parramatta Eels are closing in on signing Joey Lussick. Josh Hodgson has been ruled out for the remainder of the season and Parra are looking for a hooker before the August 3 deadline. Jake Simpkin has been discussed but Lussick’s knowledge of the Eels system/players & coaching staff makes him preferable. It would be for 2023 & 2024.
What a shame. The rumour is Simpkin has been running dead, Mitch Moses style to get out of his contract, but nobody could tell the difference.

They haven't announced him yet. If they did secure him they would announce it as soon as they can... He's possibly very close to signing but it doesn't sound official yet
They haven't announced him yet. If they did secure him they would announce it as soon as they can... He's possibly very close to signing but it doesn't sound official yet
This is where Fulton should show his class , if benji wants him , Fulton should be on to his manager and the player and say look we want u to be our 1st grade 1/2 along with fainu and api will be here till 2027 , do u want to jump on board , we have a spot and the cash , if he’s any good at his job this is what I think he should be doing

Are you the new POM @teddy23 ? Seem to have a bit of inside info and the oil is usually good. Always looking for your posts for a positive-sounding rumour.
Appreciate that.... I do get some solid info from people in the know through my connections as I work in the sports industry. They all know I'm a passionate Tigers fan so they usually fill me in.

I've had sources before which broke the Tedesco story if you go far enough back and other stuff etc. But my latest source is the real deal - he informed me about the Latu/Schuster situation before the Schuster links even came out I posted this maybe like 3-4 months ago if you go far enough back you'll find it and remained confident we'd get the brothers even though Dolphins were regarded favourites. A few other stuff which I've posted on here from him which has come to fruition like Eels enquiring about our players, Lomax wanting out and Flanagan becoming the next HC there (he also said Kyle will follow so watch that space apparently Sullivan is making way). Not giving myself a pat on the back cause it's not me knowing the info first hand I'm just happy to share.

Been on this forum for a while and usually I keep most rumours to myself - but with THE POM gone I'm happy to share whatever I'm told as we're all one family with one dream to see this club be at the top again and I'm happy to do my part to try make this place more positive.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back