Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What are you talking about, you take Haumole with both hands if that actually becomes possible. Bloke is a weapon. We have nobody like his size and power on an edge.

I won't hold my breath though.
Of course we could take more players, however there is a cap and we need centres and wingers more than we need backrowers. We just fail to get our strike players in to the right situations I.e ipap, Bateman, Blore

That’s what I’m talkin’ bout.

Fulton and Benji don't have to be best mates. As long as they respect each other as individuals that's fine. No doubt there will be some heated exchanges but that's all a part of the business of having different opinions. Both are mature men and I'm positive this relationship will better the Wests Tigers.

Last edited:
Fulton and Benji don't have to be best mates. As long as they respect each other as individuals that's fine. No doubt there will be some heated exchanges but that's all a part of the business of having different opinions. Both our mature men and I'm positive this relationship will better the Wests Tigers.

I just watched the "Ask The Boss" segment and I don't get the impression Fulton cares too much about this type of stuff and I don't think Benji does as well.

I've had big fights at work and then gotten along with people fine after that.

There is actually a term for this called "storming and norming". People start out flexing their muscles ("storming") and then things settle down ("norming").

I'll wait and see who they recruit though and how the team performs prior to passing judgement.

Don't know if anyone watched the ask the boss segment. I like the way Fulton spoke. Has no time for rubbish journalists/nonsense and sounds like he knows what he wants moving forward to bring success to our club.

Seems clear that he, Benji and the recruitment committee are on the same page, have a plan of who they need and are going after them.

Still has recruitment plans in the works for 2024, along with looking at moving players on (but at the same time trying not to take up all the spaces of our more promising juniors coming through).
Agree I was impressed with his straight shooting .
Seems to be a person who can wrap a deal up very quick unlike past people.
Media just love to make stories up about us for there KPI's

Finally some signings official - Latu Fainu
- Samuela Fainu
- Jayden Sullivan
- Adam Sezer
But one im really happy about John Morris as assistant coach .This guy is a pro and should be able to put the right systems in place and support Benji
What I'm confused about is who starts at 6 & 7 ? Weve got 3 half's above for 2 positions
Fulton sounded adamant that Latu would be first grade ready in 2024

Latu in 2024 will be the same age Isaiya Katoa is this year.

He's handled NRL pretty well, not all smooth sailing for him, but you can see the quality even at his age.

Latu in 2024 will be the same age Isaiya Katoa is this year.

He's handled NRL pretty well, not all smooth sailing for him, but you can see the quality even at his age.

I believe Katoa didn’t play any NSW Cup, went straight from Flegg to NRL. Might have played one game.

Fainu has had plenty of NSW Cup experience to prep him for next year.

Given we have 2 more experienced halves, he doesn’t need to play from round 1, but I think he’ll be ready if he needs to play.

I watched ask the boss last night, i liked Fultons no nonsense approach, i can see how he'd rub people the wrong way but if he does the job who cares. I thought he was reasonably insightful,Pascoe on the otherhand was Pascoe what can you say.
I did enjoy Fulton cracking up over he's island getaway.

Back