Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I've given up trying to put my thumb on it....
To me, We've always been a team of Mental Midgets - With no real backbone outside a few of the Players from those first couple years, And Gareth Ellis.

More recently - Take To'a for example....
How does he do nothing for most of the year, And then turn out like he did against the Cows and give the current Origin and Test centre an absolute bath - The next few games, Can barely catch the ball?

Even in our better years, We'd still get done by 50 against a bottom feeding team....
In in the water at Concord I swear!!
It’s not that difficult to understand when you come to the conclusion that people generally are more highly motivated to do things for others that they may not do for themselves. Money doesn’t buy that level of motivation. It needs to be introduced and encouraged by leaders. We’ll be winning when everyone is drinking the kool aid.

In light of recent NRL news about Amone & PNG likely 18th team, me wonders …

Door open for Josh Schuster to STGI who has a good relationship with the coach & frees up salary for Manly to extend Haumole

PNG may be better opportunity for Melbourne to transfer Olam’s full contract. Unless we take Olam for 1-2 years & then transfer him out to PNG, Large then incoming into top 30.

Door open for Josh Schuster to STGI who has a good relationship with the coach & frees up salary for Manly to extend Haumole

PNG may be better opportunity for Melbourne to transfer Olam’s full contract. Unless we take Olam for 1-2 years & then transfer him out to PNG, Large then incoming into top 30.
Onitoni Large?

Not for 2 years at least. He's only 16.

Use the money from Keppie being released to upgrade Oka id say

Where did you see he’s not signed? I thought he was offered the opportunity to T&T over summer unless that was a Warren Mac deal that’s been voided.
Moved over about a week after Scott Fulton started here (but could have been in the works with Warren prior to it). You'd think he has a Flegg contract in 2024.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back