Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So are you saying we avoid centres who have been part of successful backlines? Apart from the hiring of our coach, isn’t that what we’ve been doing? Has it been working?
That's obviously not what the original comment meant. It meant don't sign players who aren't actually that great and have been made to look better than they are by the system they play in. Adam Blair, say, or Josh Papali'i.

Mate just check out the last player we signed from south’s left edge

Jennings absolute flop playing outside Cody walker and latrell can make any 1 look good
There's some merit in your point. Jennings did have Reyno, Walker, Inglis and Gagai inside him but I never saw him anywhere near as good as his older brother. Just the same, he scored 19 tries that year 7 of them in just 2 games. Souths were keen to move him on as I recall?

Mate just check out the last player we signed from south’s left edge

Jennings absolute flop playing outside Cody walker and latrell can make any 1 look good
Agree, I dont see Tass as an improvement. A Talau level player.

What a stupid, arrogant post.
Of course he requires help with fullback play.
That’s not armchair, that’s a comment on professional development.
When did I say he didn’t ? Here you go again wasting oxygen . There’s “Bula is ordinary” comments every other post lately . People moving him to centre BEFORE Paps got brought up . Like I said goldfish .
There’s your chip again champ . RAAAGGGGGEEEEEE! lol go meditate you lunatic .

cant believe people dont want Pappy. elite player of the game. sign him up then fit him in. whether its 1 or 6 or and bula moves to win or centres. just sign him. rare a player like him comes on the market. we little happening for next season, he can be front ended over 2 years which reduces our risk of long term signings if he happens to be injured again,

Back