Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Do you think that he isn't getting coached on how to play at fullback ? Do you know any quality NRL players who haven't received any coaching on how to play ? Do you think some players get good coaching and don't make it ?
I've got a lot of question marks about the coaching, our results over the last 2 seasons especially would have to have you asking questions. I am sure that some players fail to make it despite good coaching.

Cowboys promote 7 pathways players to top 30 but not included is Kulikefu Finefeuiaki.

He is contracted there on a Development deal for next season but I would have thought he would have been the first promoted to top 30.

Hmmmm we can only hope his management is serious about shopping him!

Do you think all clubs coaching is the same level?

I'd say no but proving that or maybe better put backing that up with some good reasons for your opinion is a different thing.

I think it's rare that players aren't performing and it's the coaches fault unless they are playing when they aren't fit but team tactics can at times make a difference. A good example is Ivan Clearly moving Crichton from the right to the left side last year to counter Reese Walsh.

Cowboys promote 7 pathways players to top 30 but not included is Kulikefu Finefeuiaki.

He is contracted there on a Development deal for next season but I would have thought he would have been the first promoted to top 30.

Hmmmm we can only hope his management is serious about shopping him!
Is he rumoured with us?

He'd be a great pickup,weapon.

I wonder where Xavier Savage will end up considering Raiders have just signed weekes, pretty much a like for like type player. Would come cheap…

I wonder where Xavier Savage will end up considering Raiders have just signed weekes, pretty much a like for like type player. Would come cheap…
I’d say Weekes will be Canberra’s starting #6 in 2024, don’t think it has too much bearing on Savage.

They have got Chevy Stewart coming through the grades at fullback though who’s very highly touted.

"SHOOSH ... which Dolphins player wants out of the Sunshine state and has reportedly held discussions with Wests Tigers about a shock switch"
If there is any substance to this, I would think it's only likely Euan Aitken or Jack Bostock.

Aitken - as a bench utility if AJ Kepaoa departs the only way this could possibly happen.

Bostock - would be our best result if the kid has massive home sickness but we'd have to trade someone of good value I'd suspect.

Bring back Mayer
He is currently CEO of the South Australian Jockey club, and I have had recent dealings with him on a new function centre they are building at the Morphettville Race course.
Nice guy, been meaning to bend his ear about the Tigers for a while now.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back