Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Who is Hopgood?

What club is he from and position?

Is he worth it?

Any other news?

What is coming ?
He is a second row forward from the Panthers. He is originally from Qld, Gympie maybe? I think he'd outpace our current NRL wingers as he is very quick. Perhaps put Liddle and Hopgood on our wings?

Last edited:
Clearly we are clearing cap space for something big someone has a clause in their contract to leave early and come back to nsw...hearing we are looking into the possibility of Payne Haas I know "as if he would" guarantee the same was said about Papa and Api but its what im hearing

Clearly we are clearing cap space for something big someone has a clause in their contract to leave early and come back to nsw...hearing we are looking into the possibility of Payne Haas I know "as if he would" guarantee the same was said about Papa and Api but its what im hearing
What about hopgood genuine youngster on the up

Well that is definitely thumbs πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Back