Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I read Gildart was homesick. I don't think he will be here in 2023. It will be a mutual agreement that he return to ESL. Simpkins and Liddle already told they can leave. Wouldn't surprise if Peach gets the same tap on the shoulder. Seyfarth is struggling this year but Madge seems to love him.
Good guy,but at 85kgs just too small for NRL and is looking at a long stint in reggies next year if he sticks around..which he probably wont.
Unrelated... WTs desperately need a few more wins to get some credibility for anyone considering coming here for a future.

Yep

Brandon Mansfield Webster is Simon like also.

Some guns coming through.

Haven't seen or heard from him since injuries in trials, wonder what the go is.

Saw him at some trials very rangy and athletic looking, tall too, but requires a lot more development.

Haven't seen or heard from him since injuries in trials, wonder what the go is.

Saw him at some trials very rangy and athletic looking, tall too, but requires a lot more development.
Rehab.

Got a brace on his leg.
He's been in the gym though and looking healthy.

Promising player I think.

I assume some knights fans woulda said the same about Frizzle - older than Angus.

Guys a rep player in a position we're weak in and he isn't in his 30s yet.
I'll let our recruitment team make the decision. If we get him, I will support him.

I think Simpkin and Da Silva are the two genuine hooking options long term. Unsure on what's going on with Anjoul at present but he hasn't featured too much due to injury.

Rua can play 9 and 13 as you said and would be a Brandon Smith-esque wrecking ball, whereas Tannous for mine is destined for the 14 role given his proficiency as a half, 5/8 and hooker. there's room for a few of them in both the starting 17 and the roster itself, it's just a matter of taking the right option.
Some big roster decisions to make in the coming years regarding our young ones coming through (not just for this position). We have got things in place this time round, so let's hope we get it right!

Surely a ghee up…Staines is garbage and Penrith fans can’t wait to see the back of him
He's improved this year and unlike our club, the Panthers have depth in their squad May is a very good winger and from what was written on this forum, will be staying at the Panthers. If we can pick him up cheaply he adds a dimension to our backline and depth.

He's improved this year and unlike our club, the Panthers have depth in their squad May is a very good winger and from what was written on this forum, will be staying at the Panthers. If we can pick him up cheaply he adds a dimension to our backline and depth.

I don't think people have watched Staines this year. He is quick and running with purpose. We don't have any wingers with speed. It does come down to cost though.

Madges kiwi touch doesn't stop at league All black international Caleb Clarke and Madge have had talks about bringing him over to the concord based club
Yes but not likely until at least 2024 - there's a small matter of the 2023 Rugby Cup to face in October next year for him in the meantime. Hmmm? WestsTigers or the All Blacks - What the Haka - go the Tigers!

I reckon he ends up back in rugby for the 2023 World Cup
He hasn't played Rugby for years.

He has to finish this season then go over for one season before the world cup. Assuming he would be a centre it would still take time. Doubt he'd get picked.

He hasn't played Rugby for years.

He has to finish this season then go over for one season before the world cup. Assuming he would be a centre it would still take time. Doubt he'd get picked.

While Angus sounds good on paper. It would be important to know what his intentions are.

What's he won two GFs, played for Roosters, maybe his stale with footy what's going to Tigers under madge, going to do for that?

Back