Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It’s funny not that long ago nobody wanted to come to the wests tigers
After signing 2 good players for next year & now with naden & possibly Crichton all of a sudden players now want to come to the tigers
Don't speak too soon... lol

We haven't confirmed Crichton.
We're still pretty bare for 2023.

Guilty- I really appreciate Alex Seyfarth. He does his job with great effect and never gives up or stops.

Not every player has to be or can be Origin grade.
100% but when you don’t have those origin grade guys, your average Joe’s look more average.

Don't speak too soon... lol

We haven't confirmed Crichton.
We're still pretty bare for 2023.
The reason AC hasn't had his Rorters extention ratified by the NRL is because they would have gone over the cap.
The fact that they were chasing Munster and now reports have come in that they want Cobbo makes AC still a target IMO.
We can't play overs though, after all this time trying to get out of Cap mess.
Get AC at a good price and probably have enough for someone else.

If we get Crichton, we’ve got a top 8 team heading into next year. BUT I can’t see why he would come…

If we get Crichton, we’ve got a top 8 team heading into next year. BUT I can’t see why he would come…
Hasn’t worked for the Dogs, why would it work for us?
Still think we need another gun centre and even then the side needs to gel before we’d be capable of making the semis

Hasn’t worked for the Dogs, why would it work for us?
Still think we need another gun centre and even then the side needs to gel before we’d be capable of making the semis
Yeah don't understand why fans overestimate a teams position. We will have a half decent team but still would be 12-7th spot if we all gel. Other teams.are.coming along to like the Broncos and Cowboys. Unless we get a decent centre,lock and front rowers as well we will be battling for the finals.

Latest posts

Members online

Back