Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Anyone surprised?

Foxsports.com.au reports

What is certain is the Roosters had some dialogue with the NSW Origin front row forward about six weeks ago but the word at the time was it was filed in the too hard basket given Haas is still signed with Brisbane until the end of 2024.

Hate them

Anyone surprised?

Foxsports.com.au reports

What is certain is the Roosters had some dialogue with the NSW Origin front row forward about six weeks ago but the word at the time was it was filed in the too hard basket given Haas is still signed with Brisbane until the end of 2024.

Hate them
Basic flouting of the anti-poaching rules. Only the Roosters can get away with it!

We all know Uncle Nick gets what he wants so I don't think it is worth complaining about as the NRL Head Office will not fix the issue.

I would help the Roosters getting Haas in in return we get Crichton and one or both of the Butcher boys.

Spending 1.2 million on one player who is a prop is not a good business plan and takes up a lot of the cap.

Paas seems to have some off field problems so happy to give him to the Chooks.

We in turn get two or three quality players in positions we need.

Sorry as talented as he is and as nice his teeth look I could not support Teddy back in a WT jersey. He has previously screwed us and burnt bridges. No way.

I would still like us to sign Dykes and Pele if Tamou moves on.

Anyone surprised?

Foxsports.com.au reports

You can just read it now .. Payne Haas wants a million dollars a season as a prop .. has talks with the Rorters .. a few weeks later the Rorters get permission from the NRL to retire Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (JWH) on medical grounds as he is a threat to all ref's after Jared had a rant at referee Gerald Sutton:

"Every time, bro. Every f***king time. It's not fair.
"Every f***ing time, every time."

Now with JWH out of the Rorters they announce that they have just signed Payne Haas for $350K per season .. and they got him so cheap as he just wanted to play with a club with a winning culture .. !!

Latest posts

Staff online

Back