Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It doesn’t matter which club takes on one of our players, we’re moving on players that haven’t performed
And being taken by the best club in the competition. But as long as he’s not playing for us though 😓

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
I th
With Burton rejecting his player option things just got interesting in the player market
I thought that was interesting, to have knocked back the option already sounds to me like he will be trying to get out of next year also. My guess is we have got Ciraldo, hence the rejection from Burton and the link with Staines

No way. We need forwards that intimidate, his best footy was as a fill in centre.
Agree 100%
we need aggressive forwards but when you mention names like Lodge, TPJ, Hetherington, Vaughn etc.. people bring up there past, don't want to pay them anything, saying they get suspended etc.. etc. But other clubs pick them up because they need people to do the hard yards while we sit back waiting for a SOO quality player with perfect record, plays 80mins, doesn't want to get paid and does it for the love of the game.. Not going to happen.
E.g. As much as TPJ plays on the edge and gets suspended he brings a massive amount to the game and opponents need like 4 players to bring him down or he offloads and creates another play.. We don't have anyone like that..

Agree 100%
we need aggressive forwards but when you mention names like Lodge, TPJ, Hetherington, Vaughn etc.. people bring up there past, don't want to pay them anything, saying they get suspended etc.. etc. But other clubs pick them up because they need people to do the hard yards while we sit back waiting for a SOO quality player with perfect record, plays 80mins, doesn't want to get paid and does it for the love of the game.. Not going to happen.
E.g. As much as TPJ plays on the edge and gets suspended he brings a massive amount to the game and opponents need like 4 players to bring him down or he offloads and creates another play.. We don't have anyone like that..
We’re all scared of another packer. The main problem with him was the money and the fact we signed him for so long. Just gotta be smarter.

It’s an attitude with him, very lazy in effort areas, it’ll be disappointing if he stops taking the soft option at Penrith. Runs a good line in good ball sets, that’s about it.
Lets be honest he has been very ordinary for a couple of years and certainly not a player you would jump at having in your pack. And yet there are still some on here who think losing was a failure of our retention system. Why the hell would we want to retain him.

Latest posts

Members online

Back