Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don't care if it's Douhie. Hastings or whoever.

I want both of these guys to be our halves but they aren't good enough to get worked up about. We lost Tedesco in his prime and it didn't impact our on field results.

The top teams can lose class players and it's a non issue.

Reactions: 851
I want both of these guys to be our halves but they aren't good enough to get worked up about. We lost Tedesco in his prime and it didn't impact our on field results.

The top teams can lose class players and it's a non issue.
Maybe if we got Ciraldo he would bring Burton with him , that would be enough to give Douehi the dirts

Piss off, we can do what we want.

Not backing these flogs in charge.
So if you’re a member get your like minded mates and vote them out.
Then vote yourself on the Board and even better put your money where you’re mouth is and sink 1/2 mil into the club .. become its chairperson and we will see how you go.
Id love to see that.

Then vote yourself on the Board and even better put your money where you’re mouth is and sink 1/2 mil into the club .. become its chairperson and we will see how you go.
Id love to see that.
None of my mates go for WT cos they’re a debacle. No luck.

Id love to see that.

Exactly mate.

But people watch 360 and podcasts so their opinions must be right.

Good to know we have some board members posting on here because no one with half a brain cell would be demanding that people back them outside of the board.

No wonder mediocrity is so accepted by this club when the stink of it radiates from the top down
BAGNF05 just found himself a voting block
Cant wait to see you guys in charge.

Good to know we have some board members posting on here because no one with half a brain cell would be demanding that people back them outside of the board.

No wonder mediocrity is so accepted by this club when the stink of it radiates from the top down
I’ve got brain enough to see that they are trying.……. and doing more than just talking and criticising.
Im no board member just a supporter and paying member for longer than you’ve ever been seen in nappies.

I’ve got brain enough to see that they are trying.……. and doing more than just talking and criticising.
Im no board member just a supporter and paying member for longer than you’ve ever been seen in nappies.
How do you feel about paying for Pascoe’s mid season holidays and paying out good coaches to sit on their arse? Personally it gives me the shits.

Maybe if we got Ciraldo he would bring Burton with him , that would be enough to give Douehi the dirts

I love Doueihi but who cares. We are ordinary. We have to make tough decisions to improve. I bet we've been paying Doueihi as much or more than Burton as well.

Burton's next contract will be a good one though.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back