Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Maybe if we got Ciraldo he would bring Burton with him , that would be enough to give Douehi the dirts

I love Doueihi but who cares. We are ordinary. We have to make tough decisions to improve. I bet we've been paying Doueihi as much or more than Burton as well.

Burton's next contract will be a good one though.

Reactions: 851
Agree club is going down the right path... Any of madge's off cuts squad that does not want to be here or not play for the badge can go. I don't care if it's Douhie. Hastings or whoever. Play for the badge or go.. we had 10 yrs of journey men. Off cuts and everyone else's scraps. Time to bring our own through.....
Who are they? It's all very good to say that but the young men that are being referred to are 3 years away that's if they are even good enough. In the meantime we need to field a team that competes in FG.

On a side note, been watching TPJ lately and got to see him play in person at our last match.

Imagine if we hadn't completely embarrassed ourselves during the negotiations by walking away then crawling back with more money after Lee opened his big gob on radio.

We could have possibly had TPJ and Papali'i as our starting backrow in 2023.

Board and ceo have a strategic plan obviously with sheens appointment and junior focus.

Unless fans want to start their own club they should back the club until the next phase eventuates or should stop following the club.
Strategic plan? Obvious? You have some sense of humour! If I remember, they had a plan when they hired Maguire and we all know how well that went.
For example where is the coach? What business worth anything at all gets rid of a critical resource before they have another secured. Not this one.
Who are you to tell fans, who disagree with your naive simpering view, what to do?

The roster that Madge built
The club has not been able to build a decent roster since Sheens started a rebuild 10 years ago. It was a club that relied on bringing through juniors and they strayed away from that. That is a club issue and has been for every coach since. It took Maguire two years to rid the rubbish signings that Cleary left as soon as he could.

Strategic plan? Obvious? You have some sense of humour! If I remember, they had a plan when they hired Maguire and we all know how well that went.
For example where is the coach? What business worth anything at all gets rid of a critical resource before they have another secured. Not this one.
Who are you to tell fans, who disagree with your naive simpering view, what to do?
No matter what ppl thought of Madge he was the one with the plan

The long term plan

It was our only option as no NRL stars wanted to come here

The players although we had a weak squadand always have (so don't just blame Madge for that) were starting to show some spirit, some heart

But hey let's take the easy option and sack the coach with no replacement and start from scratch again

The players obviously aren't happy because we have been tanking it since he has gone

Time for the board to accept their part in our demise over the years and step aside

As much a I can't stand Benny Elias maybe we should've sold the to him and his mates

No chance that anybody could do any worse than the mob currently on charge

The club has not been able to build a decent roster since Sheens started a rebuild 10 years ago. It was a club that relied on bringing through juniors and they strayed away from that. That is a club issue and has been for every coach since. It took Maguire two years to rid the rubbish signings that Cleary left as soon as he could.
Glad you took the time to explain that

I get sick puff doing it

Anyone who can't see that have moo idea

Latest posts

Members online

Back