Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hi I think the club should be taking a look at Faitala Mariner big run hard has a off load also Matt Doorey two guys that run hard with size and wont break the bank

Both of those should have been snapped up by the Tigers but no we wait and wait and wait till all the talent is gone and the new coach gets a second hand team , should work well again

As long suffering supporters we deserve top shelf signings. Api and Papi are a top start. Who cares throw money. I would find a way for Tapine, Guler and Garrick. Who cares if they have contracts. Rock the boat. Sign stars not reserve graders.

As long suffering supporters we deserve top shelf signings. Api and Papi are a top start. Who cares throw money. I would find a way for Tapine, Guler and Garrick. Who cares if they have contracts. Rock the boat. Sign stars not reserve graders.
Good to see you back posting mate. Tapine would be incredible, but there isn’t much incentive for him to leave and come to us mid contract.

Good to see you back posting mate. Tapine would be incredible, but there isn’t much incentive for him to leave and come to us mid contract.
thx GNR. Manly rock the boat and land all their players in this fashion. They do It to us and get their man. This creates turmoil for us. Nothing like going on Xmas shopping in July. We can’t make the semis, but we can give as good as we get.

A wet Sunday afternoon from a reliable poster

Rhys Kennedy off to super league

Tex hoy likely to head to super league also

Reactions: 851
Double edge sword for us fans...
We want a coach ASAP so we can start recruiting for next year before all the top line player go BUT we don't want to rush it and get the wrong coach..
Its hard been a Tigers fan but trust Sheen has a plan and we get both .... Finger crossed

Double edge sword for us fans...
We want a coach ASAP so we can start recruiting for next year before all the top line player go BUT we don't want to rush it and get the wrong coach..
Its hard been a Tigers fan but trust Sheen has a plan and we get both .... Finger crossed
If Sheens had a plan I’m sure he would have put it in place before sacking Madge

There was talk a while back, before the Warriors signed Walsh, that they offered him $1M to be their fullback. Instead he signed with the Rorters for $400K. At least that's how I remember it. Was probably a DT or Fox Sports article, with figures bound to be made up, but anyway, even if the numbers were off on both sides of the offers, still shows what the "also rans" footy teams are up against.

(Edit: found one article about this - https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/report-in-demand-joey-manu-makes-massive-contract-call/1bzuw2ehfyjvi1tq3lx66nfib5#:~:text=Manu comes off-contract at,to move across the Tasman.)
Yes I remember that too. Massive unders for a player that you can tell would be something pretty good. (and he has done better).

Don't forget Paul Momo, Premiership Center signs with them for $200K. Though ofcourse we botched our chances with that player.

I wouldn't rule it out....

His wife apparently doesn't like Ricky or Canberra.
Her family live in Lake Macquarie and they're here any chance they can be.

Tigers territory is a lot closer than Canberra...

Big dream, he's close to the best in the comp these days.
Name his price and walk into any club.

Latest posts

Members online

Back